Force Sight

For Xbox it's the right thumb stick

well I'm PC .. but it's still the same function even if you press 2 different buttons .. have tried the different camera angles of the game and none of them are either red or blue for the droids .. maybe that part just didn't get installed in my game! <_<

Fortune favors the bald.

This kinda goes out to Chris, but if anyone else knows feel free to say...

I've got a question, how does one become involved with the creation of video games? I've always loved them and stuff, and I write stories and etc.

Do ppl need connections to get into the gaming biz, or do u just need to know how to do all the hardware stuff and uber geeky stuff and pay ur dues...and then u get to do stuff like write the story....or do some ppl just make up ideas for video games and write stories, or do the ppl that actually make the game and do tha hardware come up with the story ideas and etc.....

I'd like to look into it sometime, even tho I'm going into music, I'd like to mess around with games some day, that'd be tight....

Rockstar/game designer/ruler of the world....maybe not that last one....

This kinda goes out to Chris, but if anyone else knows feel free to say...

I've got a question, how does one become involved with the creation of video games?  I've always loved them and stuff, and I write stories and etc.

Do ppl need connections to get into the gaming biz, or do u just need to know how to do all the hardware stuff and uber geeky stuff and pay ur dues...and then u get to do stuff like write the story....or do some ppl just make up ideas for video games and write stories, or do the ppl that actually make the game and do tha hardware come up with the story ideas and etc.....

I'd like to look into it sometime, even tho I'm going into music, I'd like to mess around with games some day, that'd be tight....

Rockstar/game designer/ruler of the world....maybe not that last one....

I've heard that you can get started by starting out as a game tester. But you'd need to be pretty good at that to start moving up the ladder. There's always the good old fashioned way of submitting your resume, but they're usually looking for artists, modellers, and programmers with portfolios when they have open spots.

i dont think the resume thing works for writing and creating game stories. I sent my resume off to acclaim but never heard back :( as well as being a big starwars fan im a big wrestling fan and would of liked to at least see someone make a decent wrestling game for a change rather than the usua rubbish :thumbsup:" .

Thanks for the info.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png