My theory

i have just had a thought and i haven't see it on the fourm bfore so i thought i'd stick it in. I know it has been said bfore that the way the MSG's hood sticks out could make him a zalbrak. well i was thinking many people are sayin that the characters in the story are all more closely linked than the first. So i think that the MSG mite have sumthing to do with Bao Dur. a brother or a friend. i think this could make for a good storyline bcoz of the revenge Bao Dur will want for his brother/friend.

feel free to tear it apart and give your views.

:lol:

I don't find your theory plausible. Why? Because even though a lot of the characters might be tied together I don't think Bao Dar (sp?) is important enough a character to have him be tied to the MSG. I'm not saying your theory is wrong but just hard to fathom.

I have heard so many theories of the MSG I have become so lost of what his/her identity could be :lol:

But I really think the MSG's identity does depend on the Revan questions at the beginning of the game.

I think this theory could be logical since we don't have much info on this MSG. But I don't think you have it right. I agree with Jedi Master D Murda. Bao Dur just seems to not have enough significance as an NPC to be tied to the guy that might be the end boss.

The theory I like the best which adds more mystery to this character is the one where he was the Sith behind recruiting the Mandalorians to fight the Republic.

I think this theory could be logical since we don't have much info on this MSG.  But I don't think you have it right.  I agree with Jedi Master D Murda.  Bao Dur just seems to not have enough significance as an NPC to be tied to the guy that might be the end boss.

The theory I like the best which adds more mystery to this character is the one where he was the Sith behind recruiting the Mandalorians to fight the Republic.

i like that theory aswell bcoz it ties into the first game and bfore it nicely but that still doesnt mean he cnt be related in any way to Bao Dur

Thanks, I was the one who came up with that theory :D :blink:

I like it as well. Ties in with what Sidious did in the OT and PT.

I had thought it was you, but I wasn't sure, so I didn't mention who came up with it.