What Country Are All You KOTOR 2 Fans From?

Isnt it crazy how diverse everyone is as far as locations on here? I thought it would be a few uk ppl, maybe some australians and then majority U.S. but it seems U.S. is the minority here haha!

(w00t) Alright!! "We are the champions..."

'We have 5,733 registered members'

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

2 months ago I was in Prague

nice city I have to say (especially at night :D)

Yeah, most people seem to enjoy it here :) In the part of Prague that I live in almost 50% of people are either from UK or US and many of them decide to stay permanetly. If you ever drop by again, we can get a beer (or two ;)) and talk 'bout KOTOR (possibly KOTOR 3 by that time ;))

You know what's the rather scary (almost sad) thing? Going through this thread, the non-English speaking countries (or atleast the ones where English isn't the mother-tongue) have better spelling and grammar than quite a few of the English speaking countries.

Which goes back to my theory that North American school system=deteriorating at a frightening pace. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You know what's the rather scary (almost sad) thing?  Going through this thread, the non-English speaking countries (or atleast the ones where English isn't the mother-tongue) have better spelling and grammar than quite a few of the English speaking countries.

Which goes back to my theory that North American school system=deteriorating at a frightening pace.  :)

(w00t) I'd never noticed that until then, lol.

Which goes back to my theory that North American school system=deteriorating at a frightening pace.  :)

They shouldn't rate students by the curve.

My cousin was in US studying for two years, she's about avarage student...

In US, she got A's all the way through. :p

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.