ROTS theory

This isn't about KOTOR2 is it? No, so you shouldn't have posted this here

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Granting that it has something to do with lava, how do you manage to survive that? I mean in ROTJ he had no eyebrows I think, but still, he just looked like a prune. Unless most of his body is completely robotic or something it'll be kind of hard to explain. Stuff that hot usually causes instant death and carbonization (??) right?

remember in ROTJ when sidious was settin luke ablaze with lightning and vader was lookin upon... well i think thats what happened to him back in the day.. just a theory

No i dont agree, remember 2ep when he loses his mother how it affects him and he wishes power to save life, I think reason he reacts that way is because emperor is killing his son and it triggers his memories, and he refuses to let his son die to.

Think it about loss, anakins always been afriad of losing people he loves, you see how much he goes into panic when padme drop from ship on Dooku hunt, think anakin despite jedi teachings are afriad of losing people he loves, and emperor killing of his son triggers what left of his humanity.

Granting that it has something to do with lava, how do you manage to survive that?  I mean in ROTJ he had no eyebrows I think, but still, he just looked like a prune.  Unless most of his body is completely robotic or something it'll be kind of hard to explain.  Stuff that hot usually causes  instant death and carbonization (??) right?

Think its to do with dark side of the force, his hatred keeps him alive, i think i can explain but i dont wanna go into spoiler themes, since if people wanna know such there alot sites telling those things.

But lucasart had at sometime info database where it was told it is his hatred that keeps him alive.