movie-based starwars games

i used to love playing the phantom menace on my ps1....why havnt they thought about making an attack of the clones game or the revenge of the sith?? I think they should consider making them because i thought the phantom menace game was great and i think they could make the others good too.

i used to love playing the phantom menace on my ps1....why havnt they thought about making an attack of the clones game or the revenge of the sith?? I think they should consider making them because i thought the phantom menace game was great and i think they could make the others good too.

http://lucasarts.com/ep3/ :("

why dont they make a game on Star wars or Empire strikes Back or Return Of The Jedi....that would be super cool for xbox or the computer.....

i bet everyone would love too play luke skywalker in ESB...

you know you will be the son of the most fearsome figure in the galaxy :(

it would be super cool to fight darth vader on cloud city from ESB....that would be my favourite moment if there were game made in the OT gerne

Well there was "Clone Wars", horrible game :(

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf