Darth Sion And Kreia (Possible Spoiler!)

WARNING!!! This entire thread could be flooded with *POSSIBLE* spoilers....please read all this thread AT YOU OWN RISK !!!.....(*POSSIBLE* Means this thread might not be accurate in spoilers.....but its better to be warned then spoiled!!!!)

(I don't know if this is a spoiler or not... I just wanted to put a spoiler warning in case it is...)

in reference to here

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=24986

CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! you may be spoiled there too!!!!...

(for people who were spoiled before this was edited....I'm sorry!....

POSSIBLE SPOILER:

Kreia and Darth Sion were Ex-Master and Ex-apprentice ???

So Kriea used to train Sion before he turned in to a ugly broken to peice sith lord....

how do you think all their seperation came about??....

Don't be suprised if all the characters in KotOR II are connected to each other through the Master-Apprentice relationship.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Maybe it was her who injured him so badly, just like obi-wan and Vader. Undoubly she blames herself and part of her quest will be to "correct" her mistake, which the PC will have to deal with.

Also there is then a probable possibility of turning Sion LS at least right before his death. There always is when you have all these characters connected to each other. Even Malak was somewhat regretful before he dropped dead.

That would actually be my guess of what will happen. Probably not going to see the messy part though.

Actually i will be deeply unsatisfied if that will not happen.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

there you go i have put spoiler tag over it so people wont get spoiled.......I sincerly apologise to any people for being spoiled....to fix this i have put a spoiler tag over the top so future people who click on this thread by accident...and dont want to be spoiled can now now relax with ease...

i have removed the front title too...sorry sorry sorry sorry.... :thumbsup:

there you go i have put spoiler tag over it so people wont get spoiled.......I sincerly apologise to any people for being spoiled....to fix this i have put a spoiler tag over the top so future people who click on this thread by accident...and dont want to be spoiled can now now relax with ease...

what about the title, dumba**... :ph34r:

watch your tone, you're talking to a lady, mister...

One would think we'd be able to at least offer each other a degree of courtesy.

Fnord.

i dont mean to be pest or a spoiler >_< .....i do respect peoples views and dont want to hurt them.....so lets talk peacely :thumbsup::(

there i have removed the title because i respect my fellow kotor fans ;) ...once again i apologise to every one i spoiled....call it a truce pretty please :lol:

One would think we'd be able to at least offer each other a degree of courtesy.

true.as i was at least tryin to do.

well its POSSIBLE spoiler...it might not be accurate....but its good to be warned in case it is.....you have ageed to read the thread at your own risk..because you must of have read the entire thread....and you posted somthing....

yes i have put warning signs every where...go back to where my first post is.....its got warning signs there....

in reference to here

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=24986