What was Your KOTOR name?

What was you Kotor name in the 1st game. Looking through all the names i tried to make my own up so my name was

Vortus Tangen. Sound good to me and still does for the next game i might use

Apollo Tangen,(still thinking) it would be his son as the last jedi, Vortus ran away and married Bastila. Had a son and hes the last alive of Jedi. :)

What do you think and what was Your name for KOTOR ( NO 1! )

What was you Kotor name in the 1st game. Looking through all the names i tried to make my own up so my name was

Vortus Tangen. Sound good to me and still does for the next game i might use

Apollo Tangen,(still thinking) it would be his son as the last jedi, Vortus ran away and married Bastila. Had a son and hes the last alive of Jedi.  :)

What do you think and what was Your name for KOTOR ( NO 1! )

I mostly went with whatevewr the random name genorater spat out at me, there were two that I reused alot though the first one was Tana Jast and the other was Luke Lana.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

i pretty much used the name generator all of the time. :"> but for kotor2 i think i might go with Askrut Ak'vys,which i chose a little while ago,with some help. :)

most likely,though,ill probably be usin the name generator a lot again. :ph34r:

i pretty much used the name generator all of the time. :">  but for kotor2 i think i might go with Askrut Ak'vys,which i chose a little while ago,ith some help. :)

most likely,though,ill probably be usin the name generator a lot again. :ph34r:

I can't think of names so I used the name gen too.

I think that Jansen Qin'all

I didn't like the names that the name generator gave me, so I went with Sorall Loskannen, a character from a story I wrote a couple years back. I wouldn't have used the name generator anyway, just because I like it to have a more personal touch, but without using my own name. However, the name generator is more realistic, since in real life your parents name you and that's who you are.

I always use the name CariGan Mareshi for my first play through of any RPG (as male) .. it has become a tradition .. after that? I use the random generator to get some inspiration and change it until I like it! or simply come up with a new name ..

Fortune favors the bald.