do you think RotS will be leaked...

i'm referring to the movie here not the game. someone at bungie had balls enough to leak halo 2 about a month before release...do you think someone at lucasfilms has em?

Since you talking about two completely different medias it would be hard to say with any certainty but it has happened in the past. the only ones I know of though happened just before the DVD release was to take place (or in other words when they could access the highest quality video possible). two examples of movies being leaked jsut before the DVD version would be Shrek and Jurassic Park 3, both were on the internet with the same quality as the DVD about two - three weeks before the DVD hit the shelves.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

There are more examples than those two, but Lucasfilm will probably run things tightly to enshure no leaks.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

There are more examples than those two, but Lucasfilm will probably run things tightly to enshure no leaks.

they were just the two I could think of off the top of my head.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

There will be no intentional leaks because this is Lucas' baby and he'll want as much money out of it as possible.

ahh yes but you have to figure if someone knows that they are going to get the axe even an hour before they do then it would give them enough time to copy the movie and take it with them so they can put it on the internet befopre lucas has a chance to do anything about it. And since Lucas is having fun firing people these days its not out of the realm of possibility.

AscendedPaladin.png

there have been cases where someone brought a videorecorder into the editing room and filmed it while it was being cut .. so the version released on the net would be the "complete" movie without any scenes deleted .. can't remember exactly which one!

but you will have a version on the net the same day it hits the movietheaters .. thats for sure!

Fortune favors the bald.

I know a guy who went to Indonesia (sp), and he was there when Spiderman came out in theatres. He stopped at a drug store to get some stuff and they had DVDs with the English version of Spiderman on them, the day before the movie came out. Yeah, it could happen to RoTS.

That could happen at lucasfilm, lucas having so much fun when he made EP1! Look what that gave us!

No I do not think The game will be leaked I'm sure obsidian will be a lot more careful then bungie would be...with tight measures and all I hope Lucarts doesnt go through the same suffering as the other game developers would

If TSL would be leaked within the same timeframe as Halo 2, it would be circulating bittorrents of it this very moment.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

No I do not think The game will be leaked I'm sure obsidian will be a lot more careful then bungie would be...with tight measures and all I hope Lucarts doesnt go through the same suffering as the other game developers would

If TSL would be leaked within the same timeframe as Halo 2, it would be circulating bittorrents of it this very moment.

I am not allowed to say this, but actually I'd rather like that, instead of waiting till february :-

The original post was about EP3 the movie not the game.

AscendedPaladin.png