***UNOFFICAL KOTOR 2 : THE SITH LORDS FAQ***

Modded Xbox=No Xbox live

Modded X-Box = Free game downloads <_< figure that one out :lol:

Free game downloads=Get you sued

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Anyone else in here that think is't unfair that the PC version is shipped 2 months later than the Xbox version? That's just plain console discrimination for the american PC users. (i'm an eurogamer so it doesn't matter to me anyway)

will there ever be a game shipping in europe before USA, i wonder (probably not <_< )

Anyone else in here that think is't unfair that the PC version is shipped 2 months later than the Xbox version? That's just plain console discrimination for the american PC users. (i'm an eurogamer so it doesn't matter to me anyway)

will there ever be a game shipping in europe before USA, i wonder (probably not <_< )

This has been discussed and discussed many many times over.

Search a bit and you'll be amazed.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

The hard working developers at obsidian had to make a choice way back in production...

Create the X-Box version and complete the deadline of 6th December 2004, or lose the deadline attempting to complete both versions at once....

They made a call that the X-Box version should be complete first and therefore American X-Box users get the game first.

European X-Box users dont get it because the Dvd drive uses different encoding in the 2 different places.

And the PC version wont be completed, and isnt completed to date so that is that sorted...

If you want the Xbox copy so bad you could get a friend over in america to get it for you and ship it over....

i do that once in awhile for a friend in germany.

The hard working developers at obsidian had to make a choice way back in production...

Create the X-Box version and complete the deadline of 6th December 2004, or lose the deadline attempting to complete both versions at once....

They made a call that the X-Box version should be complete first and therefore American X-Box users get the game first.

European X-Box users dont get it because the Dvd drive uses different encoding in the 2 different places.

And the PC version wont be completed, and isnt completed to date so that is that sorted...

Not completely true. They were done with both versions of games. It was Lucasarts' desicion to release the game early. Trust me, I didn't think Obsidian Entertainment was too happy about it either.

You know, they could have done some extra content for the X-Box USA, and release it on Feb 2005, but Lucasarts decided not to.

And if you ask me, they don't have a real reason to postpone the PC game, unless they made some sort of deal with Microsoft.

I didn't check this whole forum part, I was wondering if there are any other races you can start out with like, I want to play an ewok jedi master :cool: , or one of those fish-head like dudes, I think that there aren't, but maybe some future Star Wars Roleplaying game, :p I remember the old Star Wars PnP rpg it would be kool to try to play a jedi master ewok, or a wookie, or the fish-head dudes, for the start of the game. maybe this should be posted somewhere else. :ph34r:

I didn't check this whole forum part, I was wondering if there are any other races you can start out with like, I want to play an ewok jedi master  :cool: , or one of those fish-head like dudes, I think that there aren't, but maybe some future Star Wars Roleplaying game, :p  I remember the old Star Wars PnP rpg it would be kool to try to play a jedi master ewok, or a wookie, or the fish-head dudes, for the start of the game. maybe this should be posted somewhere else.  :ph34r:

Only human.

The dialogue options would be too complex otherwise, think about it! ;)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Not completely true. They were done with both versions of games. It was Lucasarts' desicion to release the game early. Trust me, I didn't think Obsidian Entertainment was too happy about it either.

You know, they could have done some extra content for the X-Box USA, and release it on Feb 2005, but Lucasarts decided not to.

And if you ask me, they don't have a real reason to postpone the PC game, unless they made some sort of deal with Microsoft.

No reason? What other reason do you need? There are a lot of bugs in the Xbox version and they need it the time to fix 'em for the PC version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
So any Dev that may pass through here just lay it down to us...

What is being done for the PC version currently?

You don't need a developer to tell you the answer to that ;)

Besides bug squashing, very little if nothing is being done. That's because only 5 developers are working on the PC version now. Before that, over 20 or so developers were working on KotOR II. It just shows how little LucasArts cares for all us poor PC users... :lol: