don't you think it's enough

There is a lot fun in speculating and knowing little bits of information, because the game won't be released for a while It adds up to the excitement an expectations.

I am looking forward to seeing al the things the Devs told us about the game

No offense, but it's a pretty dumb question. If you don't want any more info, just quit reading these boards altogether. It's okay for people who want to have the game plot spoiled to get all the info they want... it won't be me who denies them that. I choose carefully which posts I read and most of them, I don't.

Live and let live man...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It's never enough for me. I don't bug the devs myself, besides... half the "info" out there is theories speculated by forum members... but they are good theories! and I enjoy reading them. The thing about forums is... you don't have to come back! (w00t) Each avatar can leave whenever there is "enough" information to hold them. For me that is never! :geek:

No offense, but it's a pretty dumb question. If you don't want any more info, just quit reading these boards altogether. It's okay for people who want to have the game plot spoiled to get all the info they want... it won't be me who denies them that. I choose carefully which posts I read and most of them, I don't.

Live and let live man...

Ah but what do you do when someone post with a title that reads, 'So Jar-jar's in the game right? How do I get the hidden mace windu NPC to kill him and become the new dark lord of the sith like I read in EGM?'

...Devs?

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

don't you guys want something to be a mystery let the game come out than we can enjoy the surprises as they come

when the first KotOR was released there was a lot more info given to the fans about that game, than is being given to us right now...no complaints here though, dec. 6 is just around the corner...

It's never enough for me. I don't bug the devs myself, besides... half the "info" out there is theories speculated by forum members... but they are good theories! and I enjoy reading them. The thing about forums is... you don't have to come back!  (w00t) Each avatar can leave whenever there is "enough" information to hold them. For me that is never!  :)

couldn't have said it better myself.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Im beginning to think my curiosity is fully saturated.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "