Do You Like The New NPC's Of KOTOR 2?

why do you think atris looks interesting? we know absolutely nothing about her...

You just anwered yourself. We know absolutely nothing about her.

This makes her the most misterious character in the game :ph34r: (I like misterious women :x )

Let them hate us, as long as they fear us.

i want a purple twilek jedi that used to be a sith in my party.

Have someone in particular in mind maybe? Actually I think that would be pretty cool.

I would say the the NPCs so far have potential, although we wont know for sure how cool or lame they really are until we play the game. If you had asked me before I played the game if I thought it would be cool to have a Twilek scoundral and a wookie in my party I would have probably said yeah. Hahaha. Wrong.

And just like Delerius Jedi, Bastilla will always have a special place with me.

And by that I mean that I, like Delerius Jedi, will have a place for Bastilla, not that Bastilla, like Delerius Jedi will have a place with me.

why do you think atris looks interesting? we know absolutely nothing about her...

This makes her the most misterious character in the game :ph34r: (I like misterious women :x )

Well I read on the gamefaqs forum that:

Darth Nihilus is Atris' former apprentice

Supposedly, the guy who posted it writes for the Aussie Xbox Magazine which is doing a big preview on TSL in next month's issue.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

This makes her the most misterious character in the game :ph34r: (I like misterious women :) )

Hehehe. Exactly ;)

I don't know...there's just something about her.

Wouldnt it be call if Bastila was the new sith lord for this game? (w00t)

No, not in my opinion. I'd hate to have either her or Revan as a baddie. Mostly because I'm very fond of the Bastila character and I'd *really* hate to have to kill her. Besides, as a dedicated romantic, I thought the best part of the first game was her finally saying "I love you too, with all my heart" to my Revan on the Star Forge... :wub:

I don't really know enough about them, other than the small bits of info we have so far, to really say whether I like them or not. But based on that small bit of info, they have the potential to be very interesting NPCs. And personally I like it that way. I'd rather find out how good (or bad) they are when I actually play the game rather than find out everything about them now and have no surprises when I play thru.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i want a purple twilek jedi that used to be a sith in my party.

Have someone in particular in mind maybe? Actually I think that would be pretty cool.

I would say the the NPCs so far have potential, although we wont know for sure how cool or lame they really are until we play the game. If you had asked me before I played the game if I thought it would be cool to have a Twilek scoundral and a wookie in my party I would have probably said yeah. Hahaha. Wrong.

And just like Delerius Jedi, Bastilla will always have a special place with me.

And by that I mean that I, like Delerius Jedi, will have a place for Bastilla, not that Bastilla, like Delerius Jedi will have a place with me.

He's talking about Yuthura Ban from Korriban in KotOR if you didn't know.

Wouldnt it be call if Bastila was the new sith lord for this game? (w00t)

No, not in my opinion. I'd hate to have either her or Revan as a baddie. Mostly because I'm very fond of the Bastila character and I'd *really* hate to have to kill her. Besides, as a dedicated romantic, I thought the best part of the first game was her finally saying "I love you too, with all my heart" to my Revan on the Star Forge... :blink:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man i TOTALY AGREE with you, good point ;)

I never liked Mission and Zaalbar.  Whiny and arrogant respectively.  Thank the devs that I could kill them in the end.  Too bad Carth managed to escape my grasp.  None of my party members better be like them this time around.

Think, Carth was the whiner, Zaalbar said to little to actually note much around him, but mission is a strong girl, with a headstrong attitude for her age i think hardly call a girl who basically survived on her own and that young a whiner.

But on Carth area if we go into this i can but agree, he constantly whine about being betrayed and nothing more, its really sad and become ever annoying later.

wish for once you meet people without a dozen of problems loading them on your already big pile :cool: