What's the deal?

Who's the guy on the cover of the KOTOR2 website? He looks almost identical to one of the heads you could pick for your PC in KOTOR1. The only difference being that he has a longer beard. Does this mean that maybe that's the head you should have picked in Kotor1, and that's how Revan is going to look like no matter what? (w00t)

Anyway I remember reading that you wouldn't have the option of having the hood up or down. But does anybody know whether or not you're going to be able to get robes that already has the hood up or down? :ph34r: Being that there's going to be different ones.

Why do you say its Darth Nihilis? .. people seems to think DN is the MSG (Masked Sith Guy) so thats not the guy on the website .. maybe an interpretation of your PC, they need somekind of face on the front to represent the player! so they made a random one .. IMO

Fortune favors the bald.

it is DArth Nilihis is on the dark side of the force and the other person you are talking about must be a totally different person all together...it is Atris the female who is the light side Jedi....DArth Nilihis and Atrs are two different people..

I think they just chose it randomly. Its meant to show the LS and DS and the effects it has on you and your party.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

lol it's  not DN... both sides represent your PC as you were to choose one of the sides. They would not show DN's face for no reason. It asks you what side YOU would take.... not what side DN would take.  :blink:

This is it exactly. Its a sample look for the PC, a random head/picture that they chose to represent the PC in advertisements/wallpapers/w/e they have him. DN is the guy with the mask, aka MSG. Please don't start complaining about them choosing a PC head already, cause they didn't, its only meant as a representation of the PC.

There was huge discussion about robes a while back. I think there will be robes that have the hood down and robes that have the hoods up, but I don't know if it was 100% confirmed.

I am almost positive that Akari or one of the other devs said that it was confirmed becuse (if I am not mistaken) they couldn't get the engine to cooperate with being able to put hoods up and down at will.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

But anyway why would they put just a random one? I'm not buying that.

because its called putting a face on the game. other wise it would look funny to see a headless PC running around the screen when ever you saw a trailer or tv commercial.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

OMFG if my PC can have a black robe with a hood up, I'm gonna friggin

*adult language*

**** myself haha...

no **** how bad would that be to get the SIth Lord Class and finally look cool with a hooded black robe....and not some gay jump suit....being all like I am Darth Revan in my cool skin tight peter pan outfit (KOTOR 1 reference) ...no wonder the Sith on Korriban laughed at u when u said that....

If I'm not mistaken everything that happened during KOTOR1 wasn't flew by everybody's head until they actually told you who Revan was. Until that point, everything they said about you pondering on the moral of the storie's was a bunch of nonsense. So what I'm saying that in KOTOR nothing just happens randomly, it's there for a reason. I don't believe they would just put a head almost identical to one you could pick in KOTOR1. If you pay attention it even has a vertical scar on one side of the face just like the old one. The only difference being that it has a longer beard. :)

If I'm not mistaken everything that happened during KOTOR1 wasn't flew by everybody's head until they actually told you who Revan was.  Until that point, everything they said about you pondering on the moral of the storie's was a bunch of nonsense.  So what I'm saying that in KOTOR nothing just happens randomly, it's there for a reason. I don't  believe they would just put a head almost identical to one you could pick in KOTOR1. If you pay attention it even has a vertical scar on one side of the face just like the old one. The only difference being that it has a longer beard. :)

while you do make a very valid point, it just sticks in my mind that in all the trailers and any commercials for KOTOR they used the Mullet Haired face, but then they allowed you to choose the face yourself. Also by your logic that would also mean that they have decided to make revan male only, meaning it contrdicts what we have been told aboubt Atton asking what whether revan was male or female.

AscendedPaladin.png