A theory about peragus (bored)

I was thinking peragus will go boom kind of like the first area in kotor 1 because on the offical web site it says

the smallest explosion could initiate a chain reaction that would destroy the entire facility.
Now going back to the oct XBN,
Oh, and by the way, blasters are forbidden on Peragus, as peragian fuel is only slighty less volatile than Sean Penn when exposed to photographers.
Bare with me people. :devil: Moving a long to the new GI it states that HK-50 will show up and his role is over when you leave peragus. So puting two and two together I believe HK will some how be the catalyst in the explosion, and you and your party will have to escape. Well my 2 cent any hoo, hopefully this has not been said before. >_<

hmmmm interesting idea....i did read that you couldnt use blasters on peragus....looks like we all have to stick to swords on the station......by golly i hope we get decent melee weapons to fight off enemies.....i can tell that when you first wake up from your slumber....there might be a lot of action

I was thinking peragus will go boom kind of like the first area in kotor 1 because on the offical web site it says 
the smallest explosion could initiate a chain reaction that would destroy the entire facility.
Now going back to the oct XBN,
Oh, and by the way, blasters are forbidden on Peragus, as peragian fuel is only slighty less volatile than Sean Penn when exposed to photographers.
Bare with me people. :) Moving a long to the new GI it states that HK-50 will show up and his role is over when you leave peragus. So puting two and two together I believe HK will some how be the catalyst in the explosion, and you and your party will have to escape. Well my 2 cent any hoo, hopefully this has not been said before. ;)

Well, that would be an impressive entrance, if anything.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Not missing. Just disappeared. Good theory on HK-50 and the Peragus station though. I could see it happening. Either that or the Sith blow it up with fighters or assassins.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Hmm, yes a good deduction. I probably agree with your theory since HK model is an assassin droid, so HK50 would be a newer model meant to kill the PC. Well it does seem probable/likely/(maybe even obvious) as to what will happen with Peragus since you know the danger of explosives on the planet... boom! :o Though I don't think that he's sent by Revan, ex-sith master probably isn't the only one to have assassin droids, I'm sure that they're not common at all but do exist. My hypothesis is that Revan wasn't the only Sith Lord since it is before the time of Darth Bane and the one master/one apprentice tradition. There probably exist multiple Sith Lords with their own army since we know that the Sith we encountered in Kotor1 were fighting the Republic, but probably not all of them were Malak's troops, some probably were aligned with other Sith Lords who were not to say the least, but probably as powerful as Malak if not more so. A combined effort to crush the republic maybe. Nice job with your conclusion btw. :blink:

I would guess they are continuing the tradition of blowing up the first planet you arrive on. I would at least hope there are a lot of things to do on Peragus.

I very much like things going boom! (w00t) I'm with you on the big bang theory. :blink:

i believe HK-47 and HK-50 are the same make i heard some where....cant remember where i think it was a magazine

My mistake, its same make, not model. Different models.

Note to self: make and model are different.

hmmmm interesting idea....i did read that you couldnt use blasters on peragus....looks like we all have to stick to swords on the station......by golly i hope we get decent melee weapons to fight off enemies.....i can tell that when you first wake up from your slumber....there might be a lot of action

Since the Devs are being sadistic when it comes to finding clothing I am betting that for the majority of the first level they will make you go without a weapon, more than likely you will find one around the same time you either find the Hawk or when you find some clothing.

Hk-47 = Darth Revan's

HK-50 = Darth Nihilus's???  :p

Just a thought...  :p

I was thinking:

HK-47- Revan

HK-50- Darth Revan.

Why? Because from what we've read about HK-50 he seems more evil than 47, and that says a lot considering how evil 47 was.

According to what I have heard on this boards HK-01 through HK-50 were all created by Revan. As to when well thats been a source of contention because some belive that Revan created them before his first fall to the Dark Side and others belive it was after his first fall to the Dark Side. Now this doesn't mean that HK-50 couldn't be working for MSG but it just means that originaly they were created and owned by Revan.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I dont' think Revan created 50 HK models. Somebody here did say that Revan created that much but I believe it is false. I have played the game nearly 50 times and I was given no indication that all those models were created.

Same here I never heard it but I just figured I was missing something so atleast I am not the only person. but if say revan didn't create all 50 (or however many there is) then who did? and why did revan call his HK-47? because we know from in game monolog that revan did create HK-47

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png