Skills

Okay in KOTOR all 3 jedi classes were lacking in the skills department, having very few points and class-skills. In TSL this has been updated, with the sentinel having more class-skills and 'significantly' more skill points.

So what class-skills do you think can be matched to the 3 jedi classes? Things like Computer use,repair and security don't really seem 'jedi like'. As for the rest

Computer use- none really

Repair-none again, unless sentinel

Awareness- all 3 had this as a class-skill in KOTOR

Treat injury- guardian definetly

Demolitions- maybe guardian, but they would use lightsabers rather than mines

Security- sentinel?

Stealth- guardian?

Persuade-probably only consular,maybe sentinel

Then how many skill points for each class? For sentinel to have 'significantly' more i'd imagine it something like:

Guardian-2 points, Consular-3 points, sentinel- 8 points

But would guardian be more skill focused than consular? Any ideas? Or answers from devs?

Okay in KOTOR all 3 jedi classes were lacking in the skills department, having very few points and class-skills. In TSL this has been updated, with the sentinel having more class-skills and 'significantly' more skill points.

So what class-skills do you think can be matched to the 3 jedi classes? Things like Computer use,repair and security don't really seem 'jedi like'. As for the rest

Security- sentinel?

Stealth- guardian?

Then how many skill points for each class? For sentinel to have 'significantly' more i'd imagine it something like:

But would guardian be more skill focused than consular? Any ideas? Or answers from devs?

I think guardians will be about four or five points to the consulars two. The sentinal should have eight and it's a less "jack of all trades character" and has some actual advantages.

Security- sentinel?

Stealth- guardian?

Has it been said that there are going to be class specific skills???? I know that the sentinal class will get more skill points but I never heard that there was going to be skill that only one could get. Because I would think that persuade would be important to all classes, same with treay injury. as for the others they are all important to a lesser degree. I would think that the Gaurdian would have the second highest skill points mainly because they are front line Jedi unlike the counsulars who would normaly sit on the side lines and make a lot of the important decisions. If I had to make a list I would put it like this.

Computer use - sentinal

Repair - sentinel

Awareness - guardian, sentinal, counsular

Treat injury - guardian, sentinal, counsular

Demolitions - guardian, sentinal

Security - sentinel, counsular

Stealth - guardian, counsular

Persuade - guardian, sentinal, counsular

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Has it been said that there are going to be class specific skills????

No class specific skills.

Each class has class-skills that will cost 1 point and cross-class skills which will cost 2 points.

Good list there. Though I wouldn't say the consular would have treat injury as a class-skill as they don't really go for up front fighting.

Has it been said that there are going to be class specific skills????

No class specific skills.

Each class has class-skills that will cost 1 point and cross-class skills which will cost 2 points.

Good list there. Though I wouldn't say the consular would have treat injury as a class-skill as they don't really go for up front fighting.

Thanks for the info. Also I added Counsular there so I could balance out how many each would have. So as it sits above the Sentinal has 7, Gaurdian has 5, and Counsular also has 5

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

(w00t) I hadn't heard about that!

Finally a reason to have more than 10 INT :D