What Do You All Do For A Living?

Bastilla_Skywalker

I met a guy once whose job it was to manually jerk off bulls and horses for artificial insemination.

actually, when i worked as a bartender i also met a guy who did that for a living. he said the money was good.

plus he seemed genuinely fond of animals...

dumber than a bag of hammers

I have an aquintance thats a Mortician. Just recently he had to dress up and photograph a dead body in his favorite cowboy costume for the relatives..

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I have a friend who used to walk other people's dogs for a living (while we went to school). One time, he was walking a Grand Danois during winter and where I come from the snow gets very deep during winter. Anyway, he went out into the snow, fell over and couldn't get up. So he yelled for the Grand Danois to come and help him, but instead the stupid dog ran over to him and started "humping" him from behind. He later said it was the most humiliating ten minutes of his life.

Personally, I don't think I would have told anyone..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hi all new and old members! (w00t)

I have been frequenting the Bioware boards since NWN was published, and now also move on to these forums for NWN 2!

I am a poor 25 year old student, studying many things from mathematics and physics, to english and philosophy at the University in Bergen in Norway! And running a student sports organization for work. My favourite sport is fencing! Touche!

Today, I am particularly happy about the fact that I managed to keep my old community member name also on these boards! Haha! :p

Love it when people go, "Yeah, I do a lot of different sports, but mainly fencing, golf and curling!".

I practice full-contact chess myself..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!