What Do You All Do For A Living?

Bastilla_Skywalker

Full time student, currently I have no time for anything except classes, homework, and some all too short leisure time it seems. :)

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

We have a secubot? :???:

Anyhow, I'm more or less full time student, knocking all four years of highschool out in my last one. Oh yeah, and leech, I leech off my parents quite a bit, it seems to work quite well. Come sometime next year, if all goes well, I should be moving to Sonoma to work as a Child Care Worker at a Boarding School, while taking Community College course so as to knock out not only my first two years of real college, but also take every single math course they offer so I'll be well prepared when I eventually go to Digipen in Seattle. The job sucks, but the pay is good, and the work week consist of a consecutive three and a half days....which leaves the rest for learnin'. >_<

Developer.

Made a living one way or the other from software development since 1986.

Doing mostly ERP systems and E-Commerce these days. Nothing glamorous, but it pays the bills and the hobbies <_>

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm a student as well. Currently studying the average classes for a. . .person of my age, as well as doing music (singing, violin) and doing some Graphics Design. ;)

I haven't held a paying job yet, but probably will this summer at one of the resturants in my town - Uhgh. They'll probably make me a waitress. How demeaning.

I plan on stdying either english, psychology, art or one of the game related things that have around here. The Midwest = haven for learning computer game work.

Fnord.

Museum Curator/Manager.

And no I'm not a sad bearded guy that bores people to death talking about igneous rocks.

Instead I bore them to death talking about how little money/resources we have and complaining about the politicians who after they cut the ribbon opening a museum and get their picture in the paper, decide they don't actually want to finance us any more.

I'm in the University. Studying for a Master's Degree in Engineering with a speciality in Communications Technology.

And I work at a hardware store on the side, to help get me through the studies.

Sounds like a great purpose and a nice dream, Bastila_Skywalker...Hang on to it :lol: I'm sort of an amateur biologist, I've always been fascinated with marine life. Whales in particular.