Why Do The US Xbox Users Get KOTOR 2 First?

I'm not American, I'm Canadian.

Which brings up the question that I don't think has been answered.  Is Canada considered part of the "International release" or the "US release"?  Or is it called a North American release, but them yanks are so arrogant they phrased it like they're the only ones that count?  :D

I was wondering the samething myself, But my local EB games told me that they get their games from the US head office so when TSL comes out they will have it at the same time as their US counterparts do.

Let's face it X-boxers get what they deserve....  :-

(Lousy graphics, poor interface, bug filled game and no extra content  :- )

Lesson to be learned -> Buy PC.  :-

I know I am nit picking here but we all wouldn't be here on the boards if we didn't atleast have access to a comp at some point in the day :p .

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Let's face it X-boxers get what they deserve.... :huh:

(Lousy graphics, poor interface, bug filled game and no extra content :p )

Lesson to be learned -> Buy PC. :)

Actually The Xbox's graphics weren't that much different from the pc, I have a top notch pc and graphics card and ran it on full, and had both versions of KOTOR, and I didn't find it that much better, and if anything the Xbox version ran alot smoother becuase lack of bugs that the PC version had...so no worries from me...

and since it was my first RPG I dont have any interface preferences like all you mega nerds have, I thought it ran fine! Suck it up and shut up! WE GET IT FIRST AND UR JEALOUS AS HELL!!!!!

:lol: :cool: (w00t) just messin with ya man, no hard feelings....

WE GET IT FIRST BIATCH!

xbox is specifically meant for games, you can buy any xbox and it will play games to a high standard, it only has to be replaced evry half decade. pc needs upgrading evry year=v expensive, only then does it play games better

And you can sit on the couch or chair and listen to the large stereo suround sound while playing games, instead of sitting in a slightly less comfortable chair hunched over a keyboard listening to little computer speakers while playing a game. :D :p"

:huh::lol::) *ducks and runs for cover*

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

xbox is specifically meant for games, you can buy any xbox and it will play games to a high standard, it only has to be replaced evry half decade. pc needs upgrading evry year=v expensive, only then does it play games better

And you can sit on the couch or chair and listen to the large stereo suround sound while playing games, instead of sitting in a slightly less comfortable chair hunched over a keyboard listening to little computer speakers while playing a game. :D :-"

:blink::huh::ermm: *ducks and runs for cover*

Unless your like me when your 15 and your parents combined earn

Man that's pretty gay about the price differences, I live in Ohio, in the US. and here the PC games are usually alittle bit more expensive $49.99-51.99

and xbox games run at $49.99 or less

But it's all good, I'm still American and a stud and I'm gonna be a Rockstar, I'm alittle loud but Im not overweight so thats only half the stereotype muahaha....I also think George W. is running our country into the ground....

I think its un-fair how the US xbox users get their hands on Kotor 2 before the PC users and the international xbox users....why do we have to sit and wait for about a month later to get it....I dont have any thing againt the US xbox users I just think why do they get it first?

It's because we kickass

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think its un-fair how the US xbox users get their hands on Kotor 2 before the PC users and the international xbox users....why do we have to sit and wait for about a month later to get it....I dont have any thing againt the US xbox users I just think why do they get it first?

It's because we kickass

haha

some more than others :cool: