Why Do The US Xbox Users Get KOTOR 2 First?

Well, anyways then us xbox users can be test rabits for undicovered or unbalancing bug not discovered before release so really, i dont mind as much.

And we have spoiler protection script so we wont suffer from knowing plot or anything of that kind less we choose to before release outside US.

But ofcause it would always be nice with same release date, but if not ill survive the wait afterall SB exspansion comes out this month i believe so playing necromancer or vampire might be fun to.

wait i got a letter from Big W saying that they would have kotor 2 in australia on the 6th. Perhaps you should check your stores before jumping to conclusions.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for visiting the BIG W website and for your query.

Yes - it will be available in all stores from it's on sale date.

Kind Regards

Alison Moloney

BIG W Support Office

OMG is this true !!!!! will kotor 2 be in Australia for real????????? by man i hope so.... :blink: ......just hope your lady freind from K-mart aint making a mistake

OMG is this true !!!!! will kotor 2 be in Australia for real????????? by man i hope so.... :) ......just hope your lady freind from K-mart aint making a mistake

Unless Mike Gallo and Lucasarts (the one's responsible for RELEASING THE GAME) do a 180 in the next month (which is when the US version is expected), don't get your hopes up and don't listen (read) any other sources' opinions.

Stores are given release dates, but they're just tentative dates that hold no actual bearing on when the game will actually be released. It's almost like a placeholder for marketing purposes so that the store's head office can begin planning for the release of the game. But just because a store has a date listed, doesn't mean that's when it will be released.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

OMG is this true !!!!! will kotor 2 be in Australia for real????????? by man i hope so.... :) ......just hope your lady freind from K-mart aint making a mistake

Unless Mike Gallo and Lucasarts (the one's responsible for RELEASING THE GAME) do a 180 in the next month (which is when the US version is expected), don't get your hopes up and don't listen (read) any other sources' opinions.

Stores are given release dates, but they're just tentative dates that hold no actual bearing on when the game will actually be released. It's almost like a placeholder for marketing purposes so that the store's head office can begin planning for the release of the game. But just because a store has a date listed, doesn't mean that's when it will be released.

Spoil sport :p

Spoil sport :)

Just trying to lessen the blow to our Aussie buddies. If they get their hopes up they'll be just that much more shattered when their US buddies call them up and tell them how fun KOTOR:TSL is. :p

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm not American, I'm Canadian.

Which brings up the question that I don't think has been answered. Is Canada considered part of the "International release" or the "US release"? Or is it called a North American release, but them yanks are so arrogant they phrased it like they're the only ones that count? :D

If the different amazon sites are anything to go by (which they probably aren't), the US and Canadian amazon sites (amazon.com and amazon.ca, respectively) have the release date as December 6th, 2004. The UK amazon has the release date as March 5th, 2005.

I would say its mostly dubbing and other things such as this as opposed to Bill Gates paying people off. Also, possibly the fact that both Obsidian and Lucasarts are American companies.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

actually i do have a feeling Australia is gonig to have to wait for kotor :)

I would laugh at you if it weren't for the fact I don't have an XBox so I have to wait for the PC version in February anyways.

armmmm excuse me ludozee i am a xbox international user......i aint being rewarded by MS....they aint even bringing kotor 2 here till Feb any way

by the seems of things they want $$$$$ from the US because they are releasing it in december for US citazens only :-

I am not a PC whiner....im a international xbox user who's just wondering why?....I think all the version of KOTOR 2 should be available at the same time so everyone can enjoy kotor 2....it just seems to be blastard money and competition...

And us international xbox users get the raw deal. A wait til february without additional content.

I am not a PC whiner....im a international xbox user who's just wondering why?....I think all the version of KOTOR 2 should be available at the same time so everyone can enjoy kotor 2....it just seems to be blastard money and competition...

And us international xbox users get the raw deal. A wait til february without additional content.

That's what Billy boy gives you in exchange for your money... :-"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That's what Billy boy gives you in exchange for your money... :o"

Do you use a windows O/S at all? :-

Let's face it X-boxers get what they deserve.... :-

(Lousy graphics, poor interface, bug filled game and no extra content :- )

Lesson to be learned -> Buy PC. :-

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.