KOTOR2 artwork

It takes a long time to learn how to use Photoshop yes .. in many cases people work on one version for years and still find new ways to do things .. I took 3 months of intensive training and I feel I have a good grasp of it! although some of the very advanced features I still need to fully learn how to use! (and by fully learn I mean a couple of months dedicated to each! :) )

But the reward is worth it .. its an easy program ones you get used to it! and some of the pictures he made are very simple to produce from a technical standpoint.. but still takes a good amount of creativity!

Fortune favors the bald.

I couldnt Find a artowkr for KOTOR so ill use Gen Dis (hope u dont mind)

This is some of my artwork with photoshop. If anyone else has got any please show here  ar mine.

Please comment on them  :thumbsup:

Is it really artwork if you take someone elses work and photoshop it a little?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Kaftan Barlast i think you got me rong, i meant to say, i couldnt find a artwork thread for KOTOR work so ill use the general discussion to post my work on.

understand now? Yes it takes bout 15misn if you do it quickly but some bits people do take forever.

"Defeat the evil sith. Destroy the Jedi Order. Enjoy a pizza. You, too, can master the ways of the force!"

I should do some KOTOR related art. Maybe when I get some free time. :-"

Fnord.

is photo shop free?

I don't believe so. I think here is costs anywhere from 60-100 USD. I could be wrong.

I know that Adobe Ill. costs from 130-150. . .Pheh.

It could be. :lol:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

My mum is a photoshop expert, its basically her job, but her works out of this world. She taught me  a litte but work got in the way, so i tried bits out.

Thats how i got my photoshop.

Mastery of Airbrush, selection tools, mask and Layers and you are well under your way.

EDIT: Way i do it from scrath is making freehand drawing scanning it the put it as background, using selection on it layer, then placing actual colour on second layer, if you use selection you avoid colours going into unwanted areas.

post-5673-1100123687_thumb.jpg

This is one i coloured.

EDIT: Not saying i am perfect but anyways it a good place to start!