Stores

i'm kinday worried that we would have even fewer stores than we did in kotor.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Because i felt that i was very limted to thing that i could buy, because there were like 2 stores on Taris.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I didn't think that more stores were required, you could pick up way too many stuff from bodies and lockers throughout the game. Usually when I was at stores I was selling stuff.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Its most probably that stores dont make good screenshots. People want action and excitement. I have no doubt there will be stores in the game.

Wel i think alot of people want to see the main menu screen and the options screen(you know the "Items,feats,save,map" thing)

Maybe your PC could get a holocron inforiming him/her of current prices and the place to find the trhinks he/she needs. Though it should work only with shops you have already visited.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Almost all the stores were great in my opinion. The CNS strength enhancer, Gordulan(sp?), the named guns, Dominator Gauntlets, the Sith regenerator, just to name a few. Those were items I bought came to very good use. The only useful items that I ever picked up off of someone was Shasa who had, I belive, a Bavkar implant.

Oh I forgot the Electrical Capacitate belt, the item was a miracle worker against Malak and Bastila.

Because i felt that i was very limted to thing that i could buy, because there were like 2 stores on Taris.

there were 5 stores on taris.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png