Whats the level cap?

So what is it? The game comes out in a month so can you tell us? Or for some reason have you not decided what it is yet?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

They said the game will be the same length as the first one so I don't see how we can get more then 23 levels at the most in there...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hopefully it's above 20 or you'll only be able to get one force power from the 6 level 20 classes.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

They said the game will be the same length as the first one so I don't see how we can get more then 23 levels at the most in there...

The mosters you face over and over again won't be the same level every time, the we'll become stronger when you become stronger.

I don't care how many levels there are. And yes Jedi are supposed to be superior against common foes, but I woulnd't mind if the Sith Lords were a bit tough to beat.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You might want to re-arrange your diaries...the game's not coming out till March next year (on XBox at least) :p"

Edit - Make that April for PC users!

Huh? At the official LA site it says Dec 6. What are you talking about? :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You might want to re-arrange your diaries...the game's not coming out till March next year (on XBox at least) :ermm:"

Huh? At the official LA site it says Dec 6. What are you talking about? :alien:

I thought it was quite a well known fact that it had been put back...I've just checked no less than 5 online retailers and they all say Feb-March for the UK, same for the US. I'm also a games buyer for a certain retail website and the pre-release info I recieve says the same thing...not till early next year folks. Looks like the official website is in dire need of updating! :devil:

Wait.... so you're saying the publisher is wrong, but the retailer's aren't?  They just turned the (finished, if I really needed to say it) XBOX version of the game into Lucas Arts, unless I'm mistaken.

How many times will people have to repeat themselves?  *sigh*

Oh Oh, have you called up these retailers and seen if they confirmed the release date?

Maybe they decided it would be best, because of the delayed PC version, to release them both at the same time.  The LA site hasn't changed though.

Okay get off your soapbox, I'm just going by the information that's been given to me (seeing as it's part of my job). As far I was made aware (and this was confirmed by several colleagues of mine) KOTOR II was not going to be released this side of Xmas and judging by various online retailers (let's face it Amazon would be the first to get those pre-orders flooding in) that I checked those doubts were confirmed...and no I can't call them up and check as it's 7.00 in the frigging evening where I am, it's Sunday and I can't be bothered...kapiche? <_<

What is your job exactly? Who do work for? The friggin' CIA?

I mean, seriously. You don't even say who you're working for - is there something your business has against naming themselves? LucasArts confirmed a while ago that they could safely provide a release date for december on x-box. They haven't changed the site. But your word is better than theirs. Sorry, but I think LucasArt's credentials stand better to the light of day than yours, at least so far.

um Velocity gurl.....where do you live exactly....do you live in northamerica? or not? maybe thats why the northamerican gamers on this form have different release dates......i sure hope its not pushed back till march....id be so pissed :(

I live in the UK...I've just been checking some other websites and there are so many conflicting dates I have absolutely no idea which is the correct one :p One thing is for sure...the UK sure doesn't seem to be getting it this year :p

I just went to amazon and they only show the pc version. Every other vendor I checked (and that was around a dozen) has the release date for the xbox version as being in december. I believe your information may be wrong.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

OK, I see what happened. I guess you missed what everyone else heard that the european versions were delayed with the PC versions? Yeah, well... that's why people were saying, "But they said the US x-box version was coming out in december", and you ignored it because you thought you knew that much about it. That certainly doesn't add to the credibility of anything you say, but at least you're not all that bad intentioned.

But.. OH, WAIT! What's this?

You might want to re-arrange your diaries...the game's not coming out till March next year (on XBox at least) :("

Huh? At the official LA site it says Dec 6. What are you talking about? :p

I thought it was quite a well known fact that it had been put back...I've just checked no less than 5 online retailers and they all say Feb-March for the UK, same for the US. I'm also a games buyer for a certain retail website and the pre-release info I recieve says the same thing...not till early next year folks. Looks like the official website is in dire need of updating! :p

March of next year. On X-box at least. Feb-march for the UK, same for US. I'm also a buyer, but you don't say who you buy for.

Moral of the lesson: Before you go up against what everyone "knows" as "fact", back up your own facts a little better.