For those of you who have read the new UK OXM..

Well they certainly are not being completely truthful because it's a confirmed fact that T3-M4 will a party member so they can't have killed off your entire KOTOR party. I believe Obsidian was pretty clear in saying that there would be cameos. Perhaps the OXM people were talking about what happens if you tell KOTOR II that Revan went darkside because in that case, yes, almost all of your original party is dead because you killed them at the end of KOTOR.

Well they certainly are not being completely truthful because it's a confirmed fact that T3-M4 will a party member so they can't have killed off your entire KOTOR party.

the entire cast of KOTOR had been slaughtered save for a single malfunctioning droid.

I believe Obsidian was pretty clear in saying that there would be cameos. Perhaps the OXM people were talking about what happens if you tell KOTOR II that Revan went darkside because in that case, yes, almost all of your original party is dead because you killed them at the end of KOTOR.

I agree, that or they are talking ****!

In the case that Velocitygirl's not a hoax, well...

Vader could only dream of? Hmm... I seem to recall that the whole galaxy was actually CONTROLLEd by the sith empire in the original series. Am I wrong?

Wait, wait... did the Sith in the prequels have a Star Forge to build ships from?

... but something's fishy. One person: Read that, ONE person comes in and says that the release date has been pushed back to february/march for XBox. Then "she" starts a whole topic about something OXM allegedly said. Has anyone read OXM yet? Is it even out? Did it register on anyone that "she" has only 16 posts so far, and that she joined TODAY, just to tell us these two things?

Find something more solid than your own word of mouth, velocity. Because that ****'s not flyin'.

In the case that Velocitygirl's not a hoax, well...

Vader could only dream of?  Hmm... I seem to recall that the whole galaxy was actually CONTROLLEd by the sith empire in the original series.  Am I wrong?

Wait, wait...  did the Sith in the prequels have a Star Forge to build ships from?

... but something's fishy.  One person:  Read that, ONE person comes in and says that the release date has been pushed back to february/march for XBox.  Then "she" starts a whole topic about something OXM allegedly said.  Has anyone read OXM yet?  Is it even out?  Did it register on anyone that "she" has only 16 posts so far, and that she joined TODAY, just to tell us these two things?

Find something more solid than your own word of mouth, velocity.  Because that ****'s not flyin'.

Jesus christ...no I am not a "hoax" yes I joined today seemed like as good a day as any and yes I only have 16 posts (well forgive me for not spending my whole Sunday glued to the computer screens). The OXM for December was released on Friday in the UK so anyone in this fair old country can pick up a copy and see the self same feature and quote in the mag...not my own word of mouth at all I think you'll find <_<

I don't think velocitygirl made this up. Like I said the media tends to twist the truth to make a better story...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I didn't say it was a lie. Do a search of my post, if that's what it requires.

Jesus.

She still hasn't said what gaming company she works for. No one else has come forth with an OXM. I will doubt her word, healthily, unlike what everyone else is doing, until I see something confirming her word on any of this. Just wanted to point out that her word isn't absolute truth, despite what everyone wants to think.

If she was just being irresponsible and... unintelligently persistent about the release date, she needs to not do that.

Good.

...?

Yes good indeed...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think she was saying good as in "good velocitygirl isn't lying" even though she went through trying to explain to everyone why she was lying. I was saying a sarcastic good indeed...

How many times and how many mags have made comments or said things about this game that were either flat or wrong or slightly off from what the truth is? Happened more then once.

And I think night was simply saying goog because someone else said it was in there and so it adds weight to it being there and not someone just making something up is all. Could be wrong.