"Deal" at Gamestop

Thanks.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm not sure if they are doing it in the other stores, but at my local gamestop in FL you can trade in 4 used games and get Kotor 2: TSL for free.  I don't know if that helps but I just want to give you the heads up. :cool:

Good service they got there, would be good my local gameshop would do the same.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What's Gamestop? where i live we only have lotsa EB games and Microplays... o and future shop and wal-mart... lol wtf!??! :p But uhh yea... that's a horrible deal..... it should be 2-3 games at most for trade in.... unless your aloud trading in 4 copies of Oni or four copies of Parappa the Rappa2... :blink: you know, **** like that. ;) eh eh eh... now to go play animal crossing for gamecube! :-"

**JUST KIDDING o:) **

I'm not sure if they are doing it in the other stores, but at my local gamestop in FL you can trade in 4 used games and get Kotor 2: TSL for free.  I don't know if that helps but I just want to give you the heads up. :cool:

Lucky. Where I live, you'd need 4 NEW games to trade in and you'd still only get store credit for them (between $10-15 each).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

w/e, i really dont care too much about the price ever since I saved up. I have $4500 CDN and I already bought a new computer (I built it at home because paying people to do it :blink:) . I doubt $80 CDN is going to affect my financial position greatly. Its not that I cant afford an XBOX its just that its garbage, PC is much much better.