Exiled or frozen?

Is it possible that the PC could be frozen all the past time rather than he/she had been send to exile after the Mandalorian War?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

The "lost his powers" issue is more plausible if the PC was frozen. Remember Han after he awakes from the winter sleep.

Okay, maybe it's not a winter sleep but rather an artificial coma. In the beginning the PC lays in a tank in a (medical?) facility.

The "lost his powers" issue is more plausible if the PC was frozen. Remember Han after he awakes from the winter sleep.

Okay, maybe it's not a winter sleep but rather an artificial coma. In the beginning the PC lays in a tank in a (medical?) facility.

Yes, but he only recently arrived at the tank, iirc it was amde clear that you are hurt and your ship is messed up when you arrive on Pergus

frozen in superglue, hmm news to me. in all honesty if our character had been frozen but recently escaped we wud of been told by now

You're not frozen, just really, really hurt at the start of the game, and you wake up in a kolto tank (like Luke Skywalker in the bacta tank in Empire). You also don't have amnesia, although you're not exactly sure where you are at the start of the game.

I'm pretty sure we are at Pergus station at the start of the game...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The thing I am having a hard time understanding is the whole detached from the Force thing. I don't understand how that can happen. From all the books I have read, the Jedi explain the Force as being an extra sense that they have had all their lives. To me a Jedi losing his ability to use the Force is like one of us instantly losing the ability to hear or something like that.

If you don't use the force then your ability to use it will slowly diminish. Also I think there is a way to "strip" the force from someone. I think thats what they did to Ulic Quel Droma...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I know most of the people here don't like the NJO, but in Traitor, Vergere was able to take Jacen Solo's ablity to use the Force away from him. I had thought about this possibility, but Jacen was around Vergere the whole time so I assumed he had to be near Vergere for it to work.

I guess the fact that lack of use will cause it to diminish works. Kind of like Kyle Katarn in Jedi Outcast.

The thing I am having a hard time understanding is the whole detached from the Force thing.  I don't understand how that can happen.  From all the books I have read, the Jedi explain the Force as being an extra sense that they have had all their lives.  To me a Jedi losing his ability to use the Force is like one of us instantly losing the ability to hear or something like that.

Perhaps your injury is so bad that your "Midichlorians" have all died. :-:p

Midichlorians don't die, they go on vacation everybody knows that...

It depends on if the person was dark or light side alligned. If light they go warm, if dark they go cold...

Does every topic you post in have to turn into an "atton is gay" discussion...?

I don't do it that often and when I do it's in jest so lighten up killjoy.

Bah, i hate George Lucas for introducing Midichlorians, then we shouldn't have discussions like this.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy