PRIMA Strategy Guide for KotOR2

:lol:

:ph34r:

Actually I am worried now...

I didn't want to buy the guide,trying to figure out if it's going to be around on the 30th because of the spoilers and such.

I dont blame you at all for being worried ;):ermm::shifty:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I woudl be really funny if the US xbox version of the game was postponed for a month or so. ;)"

Man I've heard that one a couple of times already, new material would be nice

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I woudl be really funny if the US xbox version of the game was postponed for a month or so.

If it happens it happens.

I dont blame you at all for being worried

No big deal if it does,seeing it more then likely be spoiled for myself anyway. But I'm curious if there's another site saying they can get the guide out on the 30th.

Hey, BONUS!

That means us PC and International types can hang around for another week. Hopefully without anything dire happening.

Haven't bothered to check any other sites, and up until a few minutes ago, I was still under the impression that it would have released on the 30th.

Still, there's that Spoiler thread going. *Shudder* I'm gonna avoid that one like the plague! :ph34r:

As for delays, it seems the North American XBox version was only delayed two days (from the original expected date of Dec 4), so that's not so bad.