Kassick eneimes of Dantineon

They were? Well it was too dark for me too tell.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Kinrath...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ya the kinrath were annoying in the crystal caves. hopefully there will be more than one crystal cave this time

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Yes in the first they made it seem as if there were krystal caves in alot of places...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I am guessing (since I have no facts to back it up... atleast right now anyway) that dantooine is where we will find the Lightsaber crystal that will bond with the PC. you know the one that gets stronger as the PC get stronger and will also change colour accordign to the alignment of the owner. I hope this time though we will find either a very large cave with lots of crystals or a few small caves with stronger crystals.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

theres a crystal that bonds with us, more info please!

Lightsaber article or for the full thread..

Here is the qoute from the article.

There are even rumors of an exceedingly rare type of crystal that bonds with its owner, becoming more powerful as they do. The bond is so great that the crystal's capabilities and color even vary with its master's alignment towards the light or dark side of the Force.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Off hand I believe Kashyyk...

Ah yes there are three Ys...

Kinrath...

Didn't you get to tell Bastila that her face was all scrunched up like a kinrath pup? Haha Revan's pick up lines were worse than my own. Although he did end up with the chick.... o:)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ah yes there are three Ys...

LOL!

Prehaps after the attack on Dantoonie, there are loads of caves opened. Or better yet, a cave path that leads to an old Sith tomb deep underground, and the jedi  from the acdamey never knew about it.

=\ unlikely after the discovery of the ruins which contained the star map....

also did anyone think that was a bit weird when everyone on dantooine was saying that they did some digging and found the stones arent natural when the ''stones'' were above ground level and if the ruins had not been discovered by the jedi themselves since the enclave had been there then this is undeniable proof that the jedi are stupid.

also did anyone think that was a bit weird when everyone on dantooine was saying that they did some digging and found the stones arent natural when the ''stones'' were above ground level and if the ruins had not been discovered by the jedi themselves since the enclave had been there then this is undeniable proof that the jedi are stupid.

Well they probably weren't until they:

did some digging

:)