Question about headgears

Will we wind up only able to use that red verpine headgear for our Jedis once again LOL?

I mean I felt it was kind of funny that the Sith mask required heavy armor feat to even wear BUT does not hamper armor restricted force powers. I sometimes gave my KOTOR1 Jedis light armor proficiency to at least be able to have some choice in the headgear they could use.

At the very least, the PC had light armor proficiency in Kotor1. However, in KOTOR2, the PC will start as Jedi off the bat. I guess that means we can forget outftting them with any decent headgear right off the bat. I really liked the Bothan sensory visor.

and masks dont sit down on the face so low. my few dark jedi i had looked stupid when i put on the sith mask

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I never used headgear, it made my handsome  female PC look absolutely ridiculous!!!

Think they could have made mask look alot cooler, the dident really look that nice.

Would have been cool if mask and hood was mixed so he would look sorta like Revan before he lost memory.

Wonder if ones sith character actually have a shot at looking cool and wicked in this one?

Will we wind up only able to use that red verpine headgear for our Jedis once again LOL?

I mean I felt it was kind of funny that the Sith mask required heavy armor feat to even wear BUT does not hamper armor restricted force powers.  I sometimes gave my KOTOR1 Jedis light armor proficiency to at least be able to have some choice in the headgear they could use.

At the very least, the PC had light armor proficiency in Kotor1.  However, in KOTOR2, the PC will start as Jedi off the bat.  I guess that means we can forget outftting them with any decent headgear right off the bat.  I really liked the Bothan sensory visor.

Well you cant use light saber either as non jedi which makes just as much sense as using force powers with heavy armor mask, i dont recall General grievious not being able to use light saber despite his not a jedi or sith.