Who is this guy?

This is a good guy; the chancellor of a republic planet I believe. A friend showed me some documentary stuff from the making of the movie and there was a small part on the design of the guys' costume -If I'm remembering correctly, that's where I heard that he was a pro-republic politician

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

This is a good guy; the chancellor of a republic planet I believe. A friend showed me some documentary stuff from the making of the movie and there was a small part on the design of the guys' costume -If I'm remembering correctly, that's where I heard that he was a pro-republic politician

Hum i good guy then. I thought he looked kinda evil.

Grievous is not in the trailer, but lets try and stay on topic.

Actually, if you want to get technical, this thread is in effect, entirely off topic since it has nothing to do with KOTOR or TSL. :-"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think this might be pre-cyborg grevious, look at the eyes

Thats what I thought, but then i started wondering. When did grevious become a cyborg? was it before ep3 or during?

Those who've had the misfortune of watching the dreaded "Clone Wars" animated mini-series (which pre-dates Episode III), would know that General Grevious was indeed in a cyborg/organic form in when he made his deput on the last episode. Apparently it seems, he's quite good too. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

The character, I believe, is Tion Meddon, a helpful alien played by Bruce Spence on one of the planets Obi-Wan goes to.  You can find more information on him in the Webdocs available for free on starwars.com and on theforce.net as well.

Now there's an oxymoron for you. :ermm:"

Oh, & welcome to the boards n00b. :ninja:

manthing2.jpg