How about a chatbox on this site

Ludozee

would'nt it be easier if to discuss Kotor if there was a chatbox on this site?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. would'nt it be easier if to discuss Kotor if there was a chatbox on this site?

• Yes
    • No

ok, I regret that I have offended you, and I humbly apologize. But in my defence: I'm quite new in the whole forum business. My sincerest thanks for pointing a newbie in the right direction. ;-)

That's entirely too polite of you. *sigh* I wasn't offended so much as I am just a assface anyways.

I apologize and am sorry I was rude to you. I was entirely out of line.

ok, I regret that I have offended you, and I humbly apologize. But in my defence: I'm quite new in the whole forum business. My sincerest thanks for pointing a newbie in the right direction. ;-)

That's entirely too polite of you. *sigh* I wasn't offended so much as I am just a assface anyways.

I apologize and am sorry I was rude to you. I was entirely out of line.

no problem, its just that sometimes I get a little sarcastic when people automaticly assume that *everyone* nows how things work. (and trust me, you see these guys a lot on the internet). but anyway, I was sincere when I thanked you :-

no problem, its just that sometimes I get a little sarcastic when people automaticly assume that  *everyone* nows how things work. (and trust me, you see these guys a lot on the internet). but anyway, I was  sincere when I thanked you :-

Were you being sarcastic? If so, I tell ya, you're gonna have to work on it.

By the by, you're welcome; but you shouldn't be so kind as to thank me.

How about not?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

ofcourse they should be administrated, but I was thinking more in the lines of the fora, only then as a chatbox

As someone who has used chatboxes in the past. Unless theres some that exist I have never see, your ability to 'administer' them is quite limited. The ones I have used and seen allows little editing of the content and most dont have built in filters. Thus if someone says something naughty unless you want to hack the database the chat data is stored the only want to remove it is to fill the box with text until the offending text scrolls away.

Of course registered ppls names are assoicated with the chat entry and you can easily track down and ban/warn the offender but once the damage is done its hard to undo. :/

My 2 coppers

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta