kotor 2 forums - spoilers...

random evil guy

will you create a non-spoiler forum for kotor 2 after the release in december? we pc-users would probably like to discuss the game, but most of us would like to avoid spoilers.

my suggestion is this:

the general kotor forum becomes the non-spoiler forum and the suggestion forum changes name to spoiler forum.

how does that sound to you moderators?

when the game is out, there will be another forum for spoilers, and one for technical issues. Those forums might be up a few days before the official date of the game going public.

at that point we, the moderators, will also end up moving threads which are spoiler in nature to the new fora.

when the game is out, there will be another forum for spoilers, and one for technical issues. Those forums might be up a few days before the official date of the game going public.

at that point we, the moderators, will also end up moving threads which are spoiler in nature to the new fora.

thanks, that sounds pretty good... :p

Does that also mean that mods will be allowed to ban people who insist on posting spoilers in non-spoiler forums just to be "funny"?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Doesn't the author of the post have to include them though? I didn't think the spoiler tags were automatic, so when Joe Schmoe with zero posts signs up and posts his "LOLZ OMG Ravin iz back!" in the middle of a non-spoiler thread, I don't think the tags will help much.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 2 weeks later...
Yep we are. Im just too afraid to come here after game has released. 2 months are long time. Ill stick around until someone makes huge spoiler then im gone from here.

i'll probably leave this forum in a few days; at least before that strategy guide is released.

it's really inevitable; newbies will post spoilers in the wrong forum...

Doesn't the author of the post have to include them though?  I didn't think the spoiler tags were automatic, so when Joe Schmoe with zero posts signs up and posts his "LOLZ OMG Ravin iz back!" in the middle of a non-spoiler thread, I don't think the tags will help much.

True. But what you can do is let a moderator know if you find a spoiler post or spoiler thread in the non-spoiler forums, and we can take care of it. I know it doesn't help those already spoiled, but it may prevent others from suffering the same doom.

People who persist in posting spoliers in the wrong places will also be dealt with.

newlogo.gif