new episode 3 video game screen

went to la to see some of TSL info, and looky looky...

Ep3vidgame.jpg

it looks to be pretty promising, just hope they don't mess it up...and for christ sakes someone give a SW game to someone with some rep (team ninja comes to mind)

why is his saber purple?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

still looks purple

and the icon in the bottom left looks more like Obi-wan than Mace

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

From the back anakin looks like Brock Sampson

I assume its when you neutral or halfway forward dark side as gaurdian class.

Blue+red=should form purple colour but not sure.

But it would seem the logic if it is indeed purple, since anakin is gaurdian class.

Surprised thou to see him use lightning never thought he had that power, in movies you mainly see him use following Dark powers:

DARK RAGE/FORCE RAGE

GRIP/KILL

And neutral was SENSE, PUSH and PULL i seem to recall, surprises me to see him use lightning.

Well, i guess him becoming cyborg, might prevent him from using it later.

Well I think Anakin is holding a purple lightsaber.

Obi-Wan's saber is still blue and is more affected by the lightning and red background.

It may be because of color mixes, like in Episode 1 Qui-Gon's saber sometimes looked yellow.

It could be that Anakin just killed Mace Windu, he's going to die anyway. All Jedi die except Obi-Wan and Yoda.

It could be that his lightsabercolor is changing to red because he turns evil.

First blue, then blue + red, and finally red.

If dark Jedi could choose their color, not all of them would have a red one. So it's got to be the dark side of the force that makes the beam go red.

I assume its when you neutral or halfway forward dark side as gaurdian class.

Blue+red=should form purple colour but not sure.

But it would seem the logic if it is indeed purple, since anakin is gaurdian class.

Surprised thou to see him use lightning never thought he had that power, in movies you mainly see him use following Dark powers:

DARK RAGE/FORCE RAGE

GRIP/KILL

And neutral was SENSE, PUSH and PULL i seem to recall, surprises me to see him use lightning.

Well, i guess him becoming cyborg, might prevent him from using it later.

Force abilities don't really work as in the JK saga or even KotOR. Force users don't receive 'new powers' as they 'level up'. That's a gameplay fix. Unlike light side abilities, most dark side abilities can be used to some degree without ever having used them and without any training. All you have to do is give in to anger or whatever. That is why the dark side is so tempting and difficult to resist. Do you think any Jedi would train in the use of Force lightning? lol...

And about the color of his saber, It looks purple to me. The landscape of Geonosis was pretty reddish too, but it never affected the color of lightsabers. My guess is it's got something to do with the color adjustments of the game, or maybe it's just the game isn't totally polished yet. :rolleyes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It could be that his lightsabercolor is changing to red because he turns evil.

First blue, then blue + red, and finally red.

If dark Jedi could choose their color, not all of them would have a red one. So it's got to be the dark side of the force that makes the beam go red.

a little info on lightsaber colors and crystals

"Early Jedi obtained crystals from the planet Ruusan, but the deposits on the planet were destroyed during the Battle of Ruusan. More often than not, the Jedi Knights of the Old Republic used crystals from the planet Ilum, which emitted blue or green blades. The Sith, however, used synthetic crystals formed in incredibly hot ovens, using their emotional control of the Force to assist in the formation of the stone. These Sith crystals generated a red blade which had the unusual strength to cleave a normal lightsaber blade in two. Jedi Knights of the New Republic era did not know of the Ilum deposits, and so many of them discovered other sources of crystals which produced a wide variety of blade colors."

you can read more here http://www1.theforce.net/cuswe/search.asp?search=lightsaber