Release Date

I did a search and didn't find anything about this.  On Ign today (Nov. 4th) They had TSL's release date as Feb. 15th.  Do you guys know anything about this.

[url="http://pc.ign.com/release/?&t=ign_inc_dyn_releases

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

i believe lucasarts has already stated that TSL will be released Dec. 6, it should be, they pushed everything back to bring this to us early on xbox. be kinda messed up if they didn't deliver.

The last dates LA gave us:

Xbox: 12/04 PC: 2/05

The international release coming with the US PC release is something that Feargus told us, I don't believe LA ever said as much.

But places like gamespot and such have always been a step ahead on the release dates (including changes) of TSL.

From the official site:

Release Dates Confirmed

LucasArts today confirmed a December 2004 release date for the Xbox version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. As originally announced the PC platform and international versions will launch in February 2005.

Seems pretty firm LA intend a February release date for the international version... Personally I'll believe it when I see it (seeing as UK companies are starting to quote April as a release date ;) )