Which Game

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game

• Fable
    • Knights Of The Old Republic 2:The Sith Lords
    • The New Final Fantasy 12 i think

Final Fantasy XII will not be released until late 2005, so TSL holds my interest for the time being.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

While Fable was a good game ( a bit of a disappointment I admit), KOTOR 2 is going to rule. All the new features and everything we've heard about it how could it be bad? :)

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

I am waiting for FFXII, and I am pretty sure that I will love it. I also know that I will love playing KotOR 2. It really comes down to what you're looking for. The stories for both games will be great, and they both appeal to me. They are, however, different games. I don't like to compare different games, even of the same genre, in terms of which is better. I could say that FFVIII, Tomb Raider, and the X-Wing games are some of the best games ever made, and I am sure people here will disagree. It all depends on taste. I doubt that any Jedi will be running around with lightsaber gunblades (althought it would be cool if we could do it in KotOR 2), I choose to enjoy my favourite games for their own unique qualities.

awful story and awful story development-the plot come out of no where and is poorly developed. Targeting system is a real problem, 90% of the features were dropped, and the remaining ones just didn't have too much gameplay value. It's also short, your character can't talk (no dialogue tree), npc's are boring, the facial customisation is very bad, it's easy, and the point of the game is to be renown, but i just didn't care how renown i was, it didn't make much of a difference. But it's a decent game, =79% imo

awful story and awful story development-the plot come out of no where and is poorly developed. Targeting system is a real problem, 90% of the features were dropped, and the remaining ones just didn't have too much gameplay value. It's also short, your character can't talk (no dialogue tree), npc's are boring, the facial customisation is very bad, it's easy, and the point of the game is to be renown, but i just didn't care how renown i was, it didn't make much of a difference. But it's a decent game, =79% imo

Which game are you talking about? Fable?

you know I never really figured out how to shot that stupid gunblade in FFVIII....

not that I got that far in it stopped playing like 10 hours in, more a fan on the fantasy based FF games insted of the high tech ones, Like FFT much better :D

But Im going to have to say KOTOR 2 because:

1. no Xbox ( I know poor poor me :devil: )

2. big fan of the DnD rules and the actual pnp game. (I need to find a group bad =P)

so there ya have it KoToR 2 all the WAY! :D (w00t) :) :cool: :devil:

Hmm... I played FF7 awhile back when I had a playstation. It didn't interest me so I never played it all the way through. Don't own a Xbox or PS now so can't play the new FF. Haven't played Fable and won't think of getting it.

So, I have to be completely unbiased and say Kotor 2.

Fable was a let down.

It kept you entertained for a full 10 hours didn't it? That's more than you can ask from the Matrix Trilogy. ^_^

I kinda like to go to jail - go directly to jail - do not pass go - do not collect $200.

Fixed. :devil:

My words! They changed! :o There must be some foul play involved! :ph34r:

:D

manthing2.jpg

I liked fable for the full day <_< I played on it, the voices were rather humourous, but I can't see how none brits would get the in joke.

But who knows maybe they did.

KotOR kept me entertained for a good couple of months, running around as dark lord of the sith :alien:

Final fantasy is to orientalfied (is that a word? :devil: ) for me so I guess KotOR 2 gets the vote even though I haven't played it, because lets face it, it would need some real incompetence from the devs to make this game bad, and I just can't see that happening.