Remoresful Sith

Hey i just thought of something with a few of the Sith lords when the die they are all reporseful about joining the sith like Vader, Malak and that Ajunta Pall guy on Korriban, I for one hope that in this we have some sith who don't regret the fall from LS to DS. What are your opinions?

The Vader one I thought was a good idea, since the whole idea of the movies was his redemption.

The Malak one was stupid, mainly because no matter how hard you tried, you could NOT redeem him, so he just came across as a whining Sith Lord who was defeated.

But as far as the rest go, I don't know if it's as much remorse as it is "revelation" or "realization" that the path they took didn't actually grant them this ultimate power that they thought it would.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think your right but i would still like to see a sith lord who says " I enjoyed the chaos, i reveled in its power, yeah it may have been a bad life choice i mean my mother always wanted me to go to med school, but i showed her!"

Hehe Malak was and poor excuse for a Sith.

Qoute from starwars clone war cartoon series from Duoko: Sith doesnt fear!

And Malak been a spineless coward the whole game, first he tries to assinate you with his fleet to prevent having apprentice vs. master challenge, then when you finally confront him at leviathan the spineless coward flees yet again, throught out the game he send everything that he could to avoid having to face the reborn Revan.

Malak wasent sith his just a poor excuse for one!

Hehe Malak was and poor excuse for a Sith.

Qoute from starwars clone war cartoon series from Duoko: Sith doesnt fear!

And Malak been a spineless coward the whole game, first he tries to assinate you with his fleet to prevent having apprentice vs. master challenge, then when you finally confront him at leviathan the spineless coward flees yet again, throught out the game he send everything that he could to avoid having to face the reborn Revan.

Malak wasent sith his just a poor excuse for one!

Emperor Palpatine aka Darth Sidious was panicly afraid of his new enemy, the son of the Skywalker.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

The Malak one was stupid, mainly because no matter how hard you tried, you could NOT redeem him, so he just came across as a whining Sith Lord who was defeated.

Maybe if Revan was his son, he would have second thoughts about killing him...

Maybe even his Brother because Ulic was redeemed after he had killed his brother but then thats after.

Emperor Palpatine aka Darth Sidious was panicly afraid of his new enemy, the son of the Skywalker.

He wasn't afraid of him. He just recognized the type of power Anakin's son would have. If he was afraid of him, he would have just rather had Vader or his army kill him. Instead, he wanted Luke brought to him so he could make him his apprentice.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The emperor was not remorseful about being a sith and dying like one

You can't really say that with certainty, considering Vader caught him by complete surprise and he had a whole half dozen seconds before being thrown down that shaft to contemplate his choices in life.

He wasn't afraid of him. He just recognized the type of power Anakin's son would have. If he was afraid of him, he would have just rather had Vader or his army kill him. Instead, he wanted Luke brought to him so he could make him his apprentice.

No, he sent Vader because he was afraid that he couldn't sense Luke's presence. That's I think the behavior pattern of a common coward.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I agree Malak came across as whining but then again, he didn't have much of spine in the first place when he was a Jedi Knight because he followed Revan. His death was fitting - he died like he lived, a coward.

I have a feeling if we kill Sion, he would not be remorseful at all, and perhaps taunt you that you will never know the power of the darkside of the force like he did.

I agree Malak came across as whining but then again, he didn't have much of spine in the first place when he was a Jedi Knight because he followed Revan. His death was fitting - he died like he lived, a coward.

I have a feeling if we kill Sion, he would not be remorseful at all, and perhaps taunt you that you will never know the power of the darkside of the force like he did.

Hope thats true. Id like to see a true bad ass darkside guy.

From what I heard, Exar Kun seems to be the perfect example of a Sith Lord hellbent on causing as much trouble as he could, even after death. No time to repent when you are so close to corrupting that Skywalker kid... :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

No, he sent Vader because he was afraid that he couldn't sense Luke's presence. That's I think the behavior pattern of a common coward.

He sent Vader because Vader was Luke's father and the Emperor knew that that conflict would cause Luke a slip to the dark side more easily. The Emperor was a master at manipulating circumstances, and that's what that was.