what is the best Star Wars game ever?

what is the best Star Wars game ever?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. what is the best Star Wars game ever?

• Kotor
    • Jedi Knight series
    • X-wing series
    • Galaxies
    • Rogue Squadron
    • Battlefront
    • Other

through shear hours played, dark forces/jedi knight games they were always my favs. then xwing/tie fighter and then kotor. kotor is one of the best games i've played in a few years. but i still love dark forces and tie fighter more...

KOTOR has to be the best of the bunch.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

kotor, jedi outcast comes in second, i didn't know jedi outcast had been out for awhile until a friend recommended it to me. this was a short while before kotor was release and i was in "fiend" mode for it. jedi academy was pretty good with new features and stuff but was lacking something that the first game possessed, maybe it was kyle katarn :)

KOTOR, with the X-Wing (Tie Fighter) series a distant second.

Those were the only two games that I played constantly. The rest were games I played for a day to a week, then gave up and never played them again.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

K1 followed by the Xwing/tie fighter series

My thoughts exactlly ^_^

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The games are not comparable: you can not compare flight simulator with FPS with RPG.

The man has a point. There is a SW title for any genre you can think of, each with its own nice stuff. If I had to choose one by hours spent playing it, it would be the JK series, but only because of the MP mode. Otherwise, Yoda Stories > all. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.