Your ideal party combo

In K1, for me it was Bastilla/Jolee when LS & HK-47/Canderous when DS.

As the Dark Side is looking subliminal in K2, I'm gunning for a Mandalore/Visas Marr load-out. :thumbsup:

What about you guys & gals?

(Be mindful that Bao Dur's pet isn't safe around Atton...well nor is Bao Dur for that matter. :-" )

manthing2.jpg

You people just can't wait for this game to come out, can you? I'd rather not know more about the NPCs than their names, so I'll just wait for the game to come out. Anyway I don't like having more than two Jedi at a given moment so I'll probably go for PC & apprentice/mentor and whoever has the richest lines.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

In K1, I played mostly LS. I only did DS once and didn't like it too much. My party was mostly Mission/Jolee, or if I played as consular I would have Mission/Juhani or Bastila (depending on point in the game).

I think for K2 I will try out Mira and if I like her, then I will use her and the Handmaiden. If I don't like her, then I will use Bao Dur and Handmaiden. I also might try Atton in the Party, but I will keep my distance because of the STD thing.

To tell the truth, these are just the NPC's that are most appealing to me right now. This most likely will change once I get the game in Feb.

You people just can't wait for this game to come out, ....

What do you mean by you people? :thumbsup: