Do You Prefer The Dark Side Or Light Side?

Dark Side, baby. I'd rather be an Emperor of the Galaxy than some piss-ant SWAT team for a bunch of greasy senators.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Light side all the way, I mean power and all that is good but the LS has a hell of a lot more babes...

(Gets zaped for an impure thought)

Well I have something to put forward... you know this Atris the white haired jedi chick, she looks real young but why does she have white hair? oh well only one way to find out i think hehe. (Gets zaped twice as bad for such a bad joke)

Being in the dark side does not mean you rule the galaxy, only the Sith Lord does and he is

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

This is probably the ultimate SW discussion, so anyone, please post your opinion and let The Force decide...

I'm going to be short, because i have a bad English...

What is the Dark side? Quick, easy, SEDUCTIVE. It's a synonim of pain, death and suffering; darkness and desolation. It leads to quick power, but it takes your soul and goodnes in return. Simple. How to fight the Dark Side within you?(THAT is the biggest question) Patience, self-control, calmnes AND perseverance!!!!! Fight it, or you'll become an agent of evil... You'll start to repulse your friends and destroy everything you once loved.

What is the Light side? Wisdom, control, perseverance. Consult the Codex of the Jedi for the rest.

Fight the Dark Side and may the Force be with you...

I do prefer the Lightside but I think in this game I will take the first run though on the Darkside.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Most definitly Light Side. I tried DS a couple weeks ago and it didn't feel right. Though I do wish that there was an offesive attack for the LS because sometimes the best defense is a good offense.

nether...i like to be in the middle not going to the extremes on ether side...

i like being able to really good things and doing really bad things at the same time...

nether...i like to be in the middle not going to the extremes on ether side...

i like being able to really good things and doing really bad things at the same time...

Which means tou are no in the middle. You just jump from one side of the fence to the other. There really is not an in between.

I prefer the dark side to the light. People say about mastering emotions, a true dark side master can channel their emotions, while the Jedi only deny their emotions. The Sith are realist, they understand that emotions are part of people, and as such your goal should not be denying your emotions but mastering them to serve you.

I prefer the dark side to the light.  People say about mastering emotions, a true dark side master can channel their emotions, while the Jedi only deny their emotions.  The Sith are realist, they understand that emotions are part of people, and as such your goal should not be denying your emotions but mastering them to serve you.

The problem is is that they let their emotions control them. It is true that the LS denies their emotions, that just means they do not understand the true nature of the light. As a follower of the light ones emotions should be under control and not neccessarlly suppressed. Anger for example is considered the path to the DS. However there are times that anger is good. You can get angry at the oppression of the innocent because that anger will lead you to do something about it.

The Sith are realist, they understand that emotions are part of people, and as such your goal should not be denying your emotions but mastering them to serve you.

I share your thought on that .. but In my opinion both represents extremes that are to be avoided! without emotions you are a slave to others logic .. and without logic and wisdom you are a slave to your own desires! "Good" and "Evil" are concepts invented by others.. The freedom to be yourself cannot be fulfilled as a Jedi or as a Sith .. (you are a slave to others interpretation of moral and ethics)

I think the underlying metaphor of the SW univers in the internal struggle between super-ego and subconcience..

And that one can only reach full potential if you understand and overcome both of them ..

this short summary those not fully explain the matter .. but I think you get the general idea! :)

Fortune favors the bald.

As in real life I believe in Taoism thus my nickname, I don't believe that Jedis are what you would call "good", they say the light side because they open themselves to the possiblilities of life. They say dark side because when you only exist in your emotion you close yourself off to the "way" tempering your judgement with your desires, emotions, fears, etc.

The want for power is at its root a fear, no matter how you reason it. I really liked Qui-Gon because he seemed more knowledgable then even Yoda as to the way of the universe.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.