Telos Will Rock Your World Away !!

This is beautiful...so beautiful...I just saw a very very cool trailer of Telos...and boy it rocked my world away...the trailer for Telos you see a flying ebon hawk flying threw the city of telos and landing on some platform.. and by golly it looks so real. it looked like a futuristic city....you have to have a watch it for you self if you have not seen it already...you can watch the Telos trailer here

http://media.xbox.gamespy.com/media/679/679264/vids_1.html

if you have seen it already...please dont spoil it for others and say mean things.....all i want to do is discuss the world of Telos but please feel free to discuss the city of Telos....(you have to see it! ifyou havent seen it already!!)

there looks to be heaps of people in the city you can talk and interact with and the place looks so colorful....just beautiful (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup::geek: :cool: :cool: :rolleyes:

This is beautiful...so beautiful...I just saw a very very cool trailer of Telos...and boy it rocked my world away...the trailer for Telos you see a flying ebon hawk flying threw the city of telos and landing on some platform.. and by golly it looks so real. it looked like a futuristic city....you have to have a watch it for you self  if you have not seen it already...you can watch the Telos trailer here

http://media.xbox.gamespy.com/media/679/679264/vids_1.html

if you have seen it already...please dont spoil it for others and say mean things.....all i want to do is discuss the world of Telos but please feel free to discuss the city of Telos....(you have to see it! ifyou havent seen it already!!)

there looks to be heaps of people in the city you can talk and interact with and the place looks so colorful....just beautiful  (w00t)  (w00t)  (w00t)  :)  :p  :cool:  :cool:  :thumbsup:

I have seen it on www.lucasarts.com! 2 month ago!

:p