How Extremely Good Do You Think KOTOR 2 Might Be?

I enjoy first person shooters.. it's fun to play with your friends.. the a.i. is decent.. the graphics are godly.

It's a different take on fps games. I really enjoy halo series.

(Doesn't hold a light to KOTOR2) it's just coming out sooner. :p"

Like I'm not just waiting for halo2... I'm waiting for a lot more...

really and stupid game that you can shoot, or a game that you can chrush the enemy and do the impossible in life while in halo most of that is possible.

I'll eventually get Halo 2 and despite the fact that it might be "overhyped" I'm pretty sure it will be a very good game.

But I'll buy kotor2 the day it comes out, what really makes the difference for me is the its a rpg and I love rpgs if the story is good then it will be a good game :p

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

really and stupid game that you can shoot, or a game  that you can chrush the enemy and do the impossible in life while in halo most of that is possible.

ye killing aliens with alien pulse rifles and riding around in vehicles that don't exist is sooo possible in real life. Also, FPS's aren't able to be done in real life unless your a mass murderer in which I think you;d be in jail and not playing video games. Just because you don't like FPS's doesn't mean you have to criticize the genre.

yep, but I can if neede to. have you ever heard of shooting ranges or just going out in the woods to hunt or something it is the same thing shooting a gun.

I rarely play FPS the closest I got was enter the matrix and I won't get Halo 2. On this forum I think it is unlikely that you will find people that like halo more than kotor

Can't argue with that. thbup.gif

FPS's merely provide cheap thrills, while RPG's allow for a deeper pleasure. :devil:

No .. people here will definitly be loyal to KOTOR (and they should).. but FPS are not as dumb as many seems to thing! Halo had a great story with very nice underlying soundtrack to back it up its rich atmospehere of spookynes.. and the graphics was beyond godly TheHutt :rolleyes: ! (back when it was released)

But KOTOR and Half-life are the best games I've ever played .. Half-life for its tremendous depth and KOTOR for the same reason + its setting (love the SW univers) .. Both give me excalty what I want from a game .. To feel drawn in and feel responsible for the actions of my character on a moral and intellectual level! So both a RPG and FPS can be great games! its the setting, the story and how well the game engulfs you and sucks you in that does it for me.. I want to play for 10 hours straight and when I look at my watch go "WTF I thought only 15 minutes had passed" :devil:

and TSL seems to be able to deliver on a scale I didn't imagine when I first heard of it .. I am looking forward to that game more than any other I've ever wanted!

Fortune favors the bald.

I rarely play FPS the closest I got was enter the matrix and I won't get Halo 2. On this forum I think it is unlikely that you will find people that like halo more than kotor

Can't argue with that. thbup.gif

FPS's merely provide cheap thrills, while RPG's allow for a deeper pleasure. :geek:

No .. people here will definitly be loyal to KOTOR (and they should).. but FPS are not as dumb as many seems to thing! Halo had a great story with very nice underlying soundtrack to back it up its rich atmospehere of spookynes.. and the graphics was beyond godly TheHutt :thumbsup: ! (back when it was released)

But KOTOR and Half-life are the best games I've ever played .. Half-life for its tremendous depth and KOTOR for the same reason + its setting (love the SW univers) .. Both give me excalty what I want from a game .. To feel drawn in and feel responsible for the actions of my character on a moral and intellectual level! So both a RPG and FPS can be great games! its the setting, the story and how well the game engulfs you and sucks you in that does it for me.. I want to play for 10 hours straight and when I look at my watch go "WTF I thought only 15 minutes had passed" :)

and TSL seems to be able to deliver on a scale I didn't imagine when I first heard of it .. I am looking forward to that game more than any other I've ever wanted!

Relatively speaking, if you've played one FPS, you've played them all. Sorry, but twitch games get old after about 15 minutes. :rolleyes:

manthing2.jpg

It's not Halo 2 I'm looking forward to... it's Half Life 2. And I have a feeling THAT is going to be the GOTY. Sorry folks, but the fanbase for FPS titles is way bigger than the fanbase of CRPGs...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Lets take a look at the games themselves:

KotOR: Good game, interesting story, game mechanics. Not perfect, but good.

Halo: An overrated bad game that Tycho compared to crucifying his privates.

Even if Halo 2 is twice as good as Halo, and TSL not even half as good as KotOR, TSL will still be better.