Better Sith Items

Id love to see more sith items that provides good use in general to all sith type classes, in Kotor1 they were mainly providing focus feats to casterbased, and dident give alot of bonuses to gaurdian or sentinel.

Id like to see better sith items in Kotor2 something that add to stats like the jedi ones did in Kotor2 found many of the jedi things were far better than the sith items if you werent solely a casterbuild.

Examples of good jedi stuff: Robe 5def +2wisdom, +5wisdom head implant, crystal for lightsaber adding alot of bonuses against evil alignments.

Sith got like a few none jedi swords, a gauntlet only giving bonus to none feat skilled lightsaber users, and a mask giving mind immunity and +1regenerate on force powers which by the way was pretty slow, and mind immunity easy to easy to gain from belt.

Please add some better sith items in Kotor2, that adds to all classes not just one.

Many people think that genoardan (it's correctly spelled?) items are the best of the game. If you roleplay a LS character you shouldn't do the bodyhunter quest, so you won't have this items.

In addition, DS powers are far better than LS, so IMO the LS objects are a way to make up for LS consulars.

Of course this is argueable and depends on the way you play the game and your character. True, LS has good objects, but DS have other things. :rolleyes:

Many people think that genoardan (it's correctly spelled?) items are the best of the game. If you roleplay a LS character you shouldn't do the bodyhunter quest, so you won't have this items.

In addition, DS powers are far better than LS, so IMO the LS objects are a way to make up for LS consulars.

Of course this is argueable and depends on the way you play the game and your character. True, LS has good objects, but DS have other things.  :sorcerer:

Dont think i agree LS just as good as DS, in my opion but either way LS gets far better items.

Sith basically gain nothing while LS get +10wisdom from robe and headgear, sith doesnt even get a better robe than 3def.

I maybe be wrong but most sith items ive seen adds only to feat, which is more or less useless for gaurdians and sentinels.

What I'd like to see is some DS gear that starts to drain the user because of his/her closeness to the DS of the Force. For instance, a robe that boosts his Force powers by double, or adds more damage. But at the same time, it slowly lowers his own health. Sort of like the saying that the DS consumes you. So the robe gives you more instant power, but it slowly drains your health away long-term.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

What I'd like to see is some DS gear that starts to drain the user because of his/her closeness to the DS of the Force.  For instance, a robe that boosts his Force powers by double, or adds more damage.  But at the same time, it slowly lowers his own health.  Sort of like the saying that the DS consumes you.  So the robe gives you more instant power, but it slowly drains your health away long-term.

hehe like we dont have penalties enough?, i tried yeasterday to remake Revan as close as i could to discriptions, class and skill that were appearent.

To be honest i never had a so gimp character ever before, i think part due to lightsaber single style might be somehow bugged, with char at had same ATT as any other character i made but yet still he hardly ever hit with single style.

But anyways it was fun to try hope lightsaber single style is better in Kotor2.

hehe like we dont have penalties enough?, i tried yeasterday to remake Revan as close as i could to discriptions, class and skill that were appearent.

To be honest i never had a so gimp character ever before, i think part due to lightsaber single style might be somehow bugged, with char at had same ATT as any other character i made but yet still he hardly ever hit with single style.

I figure it's a fair compromise considering all the best Force powers are DS powers. *shrugs*

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I figure it's a fair compromise considering all the best Force powers are DS powers. *shrugs*

But doesnt really matter does it if everyone can save against them, then they are more or less useless.

"But doesnt really matter does it if everyone can save against them, then they are more or less useless."

Not true, even if you pass the save you suffer the power, only not full of it. Any way, DS characters have more money to buy the best items in shops. Also have the genoardan quest that give some good items as the gloves (+4 STR) and the armour (DB 7, +3 DEX, +4 Stealth). Many people think the game is easier for DS characters, so i think it's balanced. :thumbsup:

Sith basically gain nothing while LS get +10wisdom from robe and headgear, sith doesnt even get a better robe than 3def.

DS Star Forge robe did give more then 3 pt AC, I think. The True Sith items from the graves though was not that good, and you could get better items elsewhere (most definitly at the space station).

"But doesnt really matter does it if everyone can save against them, then they are more or less useless."

Not true, even if you pass the save you suffer the power, only not full of it. Any way, DS characters have more money to buy the best items in shops. Also have the genoardan quest that give some good items as the gloves (+4 STR) and the armour (DB 7, +3 DEX, +4 Stealth). Many people think the game is easier for DS characters, so i think it's balanced.  :-

Well it not like LS dont get the strengh gauntlets i have +5str gauntlets on my Light side char, and for the robe i guess it ok but i rather have the 5def +5wisdom from LS, i have nothing to use dex or stealth for anyways.

And light side also get alot of gold, it got more than i needed when i went through with light side.

"Well it not like LS dont get the strengh gauntlets i have +5str gauntlets on my Light side char, and for the robe i guess it ok but i rather have the 5def +5wisdom from LS, i have nothing to use dex or stealth for anyways.

And light side also get alot of gold, it got more than i needed when i went through with light side."

It's funny because i choose the DEX gloves that give you bonus to deflect blasters. There are some people playing LS who would prefer the strengh bonus of your robe. I only played DS one time, but i think DS are more powerfull than LS. And this is withought bonus to wisdom. I still think that give those items to DS would unbalance the game as it is.

Any way, maybe next time they put more DS/LS items. :D