Lightsaber "Shut-off"

One of the things that really annoyed me in the original game was how the player's lightsaber wouldn't "shut-off" until 5 - 10 seconds after a battle was over. When NPC's controlled a character, it would shut off immediately, as expected. It should do the same for players -- Jedi shut off their lightsaber immediately ... reference the scene from Episode I in the hanger bay when Qui-gon was fighting the droids and the amount of time that transpired between the last hit, shutting off, and back on his belt was less than a second.

:thumbsup:

this just really doesn't seem too important :p

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

this just really doesn't seem too important ;)

As a software developer myself, 10% polish goes a long way ... it's the little things and attention to detail that make a good game a great game.

For example, they added weather effects to the engine ... not important ... but more polish ... see what I mean?

this just really doesn't seem too important :lol:

As a software developer myself, 10% polish goes a long way ... it's the little things and attention to detail that make a good game a great game.

For example, they added weather effects to the engine ... not important ... but more polish ... see what I mean?

Ya I can't argue with that :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I wouldn't mind having this included, although I don't want it to be a "manual" shut off, since I'd rather it be automatic.

Yeah prehaps it should just shut off faster. Like 3 to 5 seconds after a fight.

I think it's a good idea, However I'd prefer there be the option of doing it either way (manually or automatically)

I dunno...when you equip a lightsaber and it ignites itself in front of a bunch of people who you don't want to know you're a Jedi..it kinda ruins the fantasy. Like on Taris...lightsaber waving about in front of Sith troopers who don't seem to put two and two together...it should definetly have a manual.