• ea
    • ubisoft
    • bungie
    • lucas arts
    • activision
    • criterion
    • other specify
    • midway

ea and ubisoft are at the top of their game right now... but i havent enough rpgs from either. i like obsidians darker style so far but i won't know til december if recommend them for another. so... i gotta go with bioware on at this point. kotor 3 using the unreal 3 engine would be amazing

There seem to be alot of confusion as to who actually makes the games. Its understandable but idiotic, its exactly like saying a Record company makes music.

but to answer the question of who I prefer do develop K3, then I would have to say none other than yours truly.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Troika - just look at what they did with Vampires de Masquarade - Bloodlines, using the Half-Life 2 game engine.

Imagine what they could do with the KOTOR's universe  (w00t)

Lets not count your chickens before they hatch.

If you think the screenshots are real ppppurty, thats mainly do to the Source engine, rather than Trokias abilities as devs to make a good game (tho the artist and 3d designers and such deserve credit for working with the engine and crafting superkeen visuals and helping the mood along in doing so(note: doesn't nessasarily make a good mood, just helps)). So if you wanted to take a stab at the quality of Vampire, I'd base that off their past games, but this game is a FPS/RPG hybrid so that kinda goes out the window.

Also, while they have had alot of time with the engine, they have never used it before and they obviously couldn't talk to anyone who has finished a whole game with it either. Much less an RPG.

This poll is kind of a moot point until December and February rolls around. So far, the ONLY developer that's proven it can make a quality KOTOR game is Bioware. We haven't seen Obsidian's finished product, and those others you listed aren't even making KOTOR games.

As long as Obsidian can match Bioware's end result, then I'd vote for Obsidian, since the PR stuff (openess to fans, answering questions, etc.) seems MUCH better than Bioware.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Troika - just look at what they did with Vampires de Masquarade - Bloodlines, using the Half-Life 2 game engine.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Bloodlines looks pretty?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Am I the only one who doesn't think Bloodlines looks pretty?

It looks decent. But I wouldn't exactly say it looks much better, if at all, than the screenshots I've seen so far of KOTOR:TSL.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i voted for obsidian cuz im sure once december roles around im gonna laugh at biowares attempt at a kotor game (even though its the original and i love playing it) cuz i think obsidian is gonna do AWESOME!!!

i love the story so far and the whole darker not everybody happy during a war idea is really good

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together