How Do You Think Korribon Will Corrupt You?

it had been said time and time again that korribon or the tombs what ever they are will corrupt you...or make you a different person how do you think this will be?

A sith lords ghost or the force clouds would be my guess.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Bad mexican food served at the cantina will give you unbearable gas, the pain pushing you ever closer to the DS. Finally you are given a choice use the white toliet paper or the black

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

it had been said time and time again that korribon or the tombs what ever they are will corrupt you...or make you a different person how do you think this will be?

At this point, probably the only thing on Korriban that would corrupt my PC is discovering that Revan is dead. And believe me, it wouldn't be the "hahaha, join me in the Darkside and we'll rule the Galaxy together" corruption. It would be the "Damn you all to Hell, I'm going to hunt down every last one of you" :angry: , full on Hate corruption, with the desire for the absolute destruction of anyone even daring to call themselves a Sith. I'd show them the True meaning of the word, Purge! :p

But that's only because I can't shake the notion that there's a deeper affiliation between the PC of TSL and Revan. Kind of like a Jedi who joined Revan's banner in the hopes of one day receiving some instruction from him. Him finding out that Revan's dead would be akin to Obi-Wan witnessing Maul saber Qui-gon. At that point nothing else would matter, his sole mission would be to take down every last Sith just because they're Sith (which would make my PC a Dark Jedi of the most evil caliber).

Perhaps some of the of the taint will arise from interaction with a Sith apparition.  Ghosts of the old Dark Lords do seem  to have a tendency of possessing or corrupting foolish, arrogant young Jedi.  :p

I was under the impression that living Dark Lords seem to do that task well enough, and not just with the young (Darth Sidious being a prime example). :ph34r:

Perhaps some of the of the taint will arise from interaction with a Sith apparition.  Ghosts of the old Dark Lords do seem  to have a tendency of possessing or corrupting foolish, arrogant young Jedi.  :)

I was under the impression that living Dark Lords seem to do that task well enough, and not just with the young (Darth Sidious being a prime example). :ph34r:

Freedon Nadd--->Exar Kun--->Kyp Durron :p

manthing2.jpg

Freedon Nadd--->Exar Kun--->Kyp Durron :p

Who?! :shifty::lol:

Seriously though, I think Darth Sidious did a far better job of it, after all, he managed to corrupt a Jedi Master (I wonder how in the world he managed that feat :thumbsup: ). That whole EU dark side ghost thing doesn't seem to jive with the Movie material, not that I don't believe that Dark Side Ghosts can't exist. If anything, it isn't the ghost that would corrupt a Jedi in training, but rather his/her reaction to the ghost reveals the corruption that's already there (ie. the Empire Strikes Back cave scene on Dagobah).

In Luke's case, he's out to take down Vader for all the wrong reasons (as far as I could tell). And in TSL, my dude would probably fall for pretty much the same reasons. The Sith are Sith, Revan's dead, and there went his one chance to meet and train under a Jedi he may likely have idolized. I'm guessing here, since I have nothing else to go on as to why the PC would fight under Revan's banner - the PC's history is that he fought under Revan right? At this point I can't even be certain of that, since one thread here gave me the impression that the Council exiled the PC before he joined Revan. Or maybe he was exiled because he joined Revan (but before Revan had the chance to be redeemed or whatever path KotOR took him on).

Well I'm certain all will be made clear once the game's out. (*muttering* can't help but think I'm gonna be looking back at all my posts and wonder - "What on Earth was I thinking?! :):lol: ).