Hardware requirements?

What are the hardware requirements for project X? Of course it depends on when it is scheduled for release I guess. Considering it might be a little while yet, how about P6-4000, 512 meg DX10 compatible PCI express graphics card, 2 gig memory, 10 gig free HD space? :p

I figured someone had to ask. :p

Just as long as it comes out within two years or so, so my Radeon 9800 Pro doesn't become an antique before it's released. Of course, I'll probably have upgraded AGAIN in two years time. Damn computers. They're like black holes in my purse, sucking out all my money. I curse you, Moore, for defining that stupid law!!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The first KOTOR's saved games on the XBox were WAY too large. You couldn't even put it on a memory card. The size of all my saved games total was something like 130,000+ blocks. The first time I ever came close to running out of hard drive space on the XBox. It went down to as low as 9,000 blocks free before I realized it and deleted the older saved games.

Hopefully, this will be optimized better in the sequel.

What are the hardware requirements for project X? Of course it depends on when it is scheduled for release I guess. Considering it might be a little while yet, how about P6-4000, 512 meg DX10 compatible PCI express graphics card, 2 gig memory, 10 gig free HD space? :p

I figured someone had to ask. :lol:

Often the specs for requirements aren't released until the game is about ready for publication. These numbers can change as the game is being worked on.

KotOR didn't use DX9, no? I expect KotOR2 will, so that means at least a newer GPU will be required...

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.