Who is topic?

Who is the The Guildmaster (i think he is that Chris guy) and Akari?

Well at the end of KOTOTR2 when i see the credits roll i want to know who they are and what they did?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The Guild Master can't be any of the original devs

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well Akari is a Asian name, so if it was than Akari would be Asian.

Because everyone other than ....oo i cant spell his name :geek:

anyways there is only 2 other developers with their names as their account names and they have both names as it, not in the description.

Akari i think is a name like the others have hydrogen and such... of course if it is his real name... im so sorry dont kill me, very rare name :p

If you don't own any of the old BIS games, then you could look at the back of the manual when K2 comes out.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I own Icewind Dale but i don't think the two people i'm talking about worked on the project.