Will there be different LS/DS mastery bonuses?

I think the LS stat bonuses were more useful than most of the DS mastery bonuses EXCEPT the DS Guardian's.

+1 to 8 damage of DS Guardians far outweighs the +1 or 2 to hit/damage conferred by the +3 strength (unless you were going for a critical strike build) of LS mastery Guardians.

Immunity:Poison for DS sentinels was a joke as antidote kits were plentiful plus Valor or Improved Energy Resistance made it redundant when going DS Sentinel. The +3 constitution LS Sentinels get conferred vitality points and increase in fortitude saves.

DS consulars get shafted the most I think as they get what was it? A bonus of 40 force points to their pool? I think they should have gotten a Charisma stat bonus instead to reflect that while Jedi values Wisdom , the Sith value Power. Either that or faster Force Point Regeneration.

What do you think will be the mastery bonuses in the sequel? Hopefully there will be and not the same ones as before.

"DS consulars get shafted the most I think as they get what was it? A bonus of 40 force points to their pool? I think they should have gotten a Charisma stat bonus instead to reflect that while Jedi values Wisdom , the Sith value Power. Either that or faster Force Point Regeneration."

Well, many people think that DS powers are fa better than LS, so maybe LS consulars get +3 CHa bonus to make up for this. And i don't think +3 CHA is as good as +3 STR. IMO they should give +3 WIS to LS consulars. But i don't complain, in P&P there's no bonus for be good or evil. :lol:

I would like to see that this time powers and mastery bonus are balanced for all clases and LS/DS. o:)