How Many Actual Female Gamers Here?

Bastilla_Skywalker

I met one, and she said that she went to a gaming/comic con and one geekish d00d was so forward he actually asked if she wanted to go in a back room and make out.  She never went to any sort of gaming event again.  :blink:

Actually, that's the good way to do it. The bad way would be to start making out first and ask the question later..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

"QUOTE(Servant of Eru @ Nov 8 2004, 02:52 AM)

I met one, and she said that she went to a gaming/comic con and one geekish d00d was so forward he actually asked if she wanted to go in a back room and make out. She never went to any sort of gaming event again. "

I know what you mean. This is the reason i go to this events in groups. If you have big friends nobody bothers you. :p At least in Spain there are many but as you said most of them don't go to conventions. Not a great deal.

I suppouse it's a matter of time before other people get used to female gammers. :blink:

My girlfriend beats me in every Dance Dance Revolution type game (where you have to hit the right button at the right time in a rhythm) and platformers. Other than that I dominate her :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Only because 99 times out of 100 women easily beat men  :)

I didn't know the "The Sims" had a multiplayer option ?!? :)"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Only because 99 times out of 100 women easily beat men  :devil:

I didn't know the "The Sims" had a multiplayer option ?!? :devil:"

I guess you'll just have to play that game alone then :devil:

Probably a good thing to, that game looks like it'd bore me to death. :-

I'll stick to strat games and you stick to your... whatever the heck that kind of game is :D

Only because 99 times out of 100 women easily beat men  :p

I didn't know the "The Sims" had a multiplayer option ?!? :-"

I guess you'll just have to play that game alone then :(

Probably a good thing to, that game looks like it'd bore me to death. :p

I'll stick to strat games and you stick to your... whatever the heck that kind of game is :D

;)

My favourite multiplayer games are BF1942 and War in Russia, a TB strategy game that is so old, it runs with some difficulties in a dos window (it skips it's single channel intro tune when running in 32 bit mode) :thumbsup:

One for the twitchy moments, one for the thinking moments. Never managed to find a female opponent that was into either game (plenty of male opponents though).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Someone convinced me to play BF1942 once... they thought they'd have a lot of fun with me until they discovered (and I guess I did as well) that I was a natural when it comes to the tanks in that game :D

hehehe :rolleyes:

Boom.