Revan in KotOR 2

Id be seriously dissappointed if Revan is death, would make everything seem without a point, seems stupid if the force would try so hard to keep him alive just so he can die a little later, would make no sense.

Thought that there be some point to why the force interviened to save his life.

If Revan's dead, how come HK 47 is still working?

Id be seriously dissappointed if Revan is death, would make everything seem without a point, seems stupid if the force would try so hard to keep him alive just so he can die a little later, would make no sense.

Thought that there be some point to why the force interviened to save his life.

If Revan's dead, how come HK 47 is still working?

honestly dont know just alot of rumors predicting revan is dead, and the moderator kind made me wonder saying we learn about his fate, using term fate isnt usually a good thing.

He's a very big part of KOTOR 2 story

I would think a big part of this game will be finding out how and why Revan was corrupted by the Dark Side. Plus he was last seen on Korriban and guess what.....you get to go to Korriban

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

He/she will probably not be a member of the party. The thing with Revan having a big part is you hearing rumors and trying to find out. And do you all really think it would be as simple as "Revan's dead, oh well..." :p

A

And who said that fate means dying? It does not mean dying, he can still be alive, fate is not dying, so there! :cool: