Which Weapon You Will Use?

Saber staff all the way, as to the colour I think I will have to wait until I find out which colours are available.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I'll use a trusty old .45 calibur rifle of some kind. Lets face it, bullets fly faster than laser bolts, and they can't be sent back at you, its the ideal jedi killing weapon!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

I'll use a trusty old .45 calibur rifle of some kind.  Lets face it, bullets fly faster than laser bolts, and they can't be sent back at you, its the ideal jedi killing weapon!

I've always wondered why no one tried that

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'll use a trusty old .45 calibur rifle of some kind.  Lets face it, bullets fly faster than laser bolts, and they can't be sent back at you, its the ideal jedi killing weapon!

I know....but don't laser beams fly really really really fast? Not slow in SW mode?

In Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy you could force push back rockets and other things (which was really fun).... maybe bullets would be ineffective as well.

I know....but don't laser beams fly really really really fast? Not slow in SW mode?

In Jedi Knight 2 and Jedi Academy you could force push back rockets and other things (which was really fun).... maybe bullets would be ineffective as well.

well since the lazer beem is comprised of light it should in all rights travel at or at the very least near the speed of light. But since we are talking about the starwars universe I would say that a bullet would be useful if (only IF) you could find away to disstract the target enough that they didn't have time to react to the projectile.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Then it's better for you use a M-82 Barret (sniper gun .50 cal.) :alien:

Melee weapons as always or an old Kar 98K :devil:

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

Primary: single or staff white lightsaber

Secondary: vibrosword

and if all else fails ill whip out the ol' trusty blaster rifle :p

so what if i use a blaster. im still confident in my jedi ablities....im no less of a jedi then you damnit!!!!!!!! ................................jerks <_< j/k :p

I will be a consular so single green saber.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.