12 npc party members...

How do you feel about the 12 possible joinable NPCs?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the 12 possible joinable NPCs?

• I expected about 12, but I'm disappointed
    • I expected about 12, and I'm happy with it
    • I expected more, but I don't mind
    • 12? I was expecting 20! (angry response)
    • 12 possibilities is better than 10 givens
    • Who cares?

Considering you could only have 9 in KotOR, of which 7 you could have a conversation with, i'm more than satisfied with the amount of potential party members.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Considering you could ony have 9 in KotOR, of which 7 you could have a conversation with, i'm more than satisfied with the amount of potential party members.

Um.....you could talk with all of them.....only one of them clicked and beeped.

Let's make that 7,5 then. You didn't exactly have long and interesting discussions Zaalbar.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think he meant 7.5 :)

Correctamundo.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Slightly off topic but, I would like 5 party members in the group as opposed to three. You could compensate for this by adding more baddies or something. It doesn't really matter but its my preference. I doubt its modable since its probably coded straight into the swkotor.exe file.

Sence you can travel with only two, who cares.

Besides game devs have limited resources-> too many NPCs mean less developed NPCs.

Me, I prefer fewer and more rounded NPCs.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Slightly off topic but, I would like 5 party members in the group as opposed to three. You could compensate for this by adding more baddies or something. It doesn't really matter but its my preference. I doubt its modable since its probably coded straight into the swkotor.exe file.

It would be a bit messy though, unless you change scale of the characters.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I expected around 15 - 20 but I am ok with 12, I am just hoping that it means that there will be more interactions with all the characters.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I'd rather have 12 then 20 if they have better, more developed, stories. 20 characters wouldn't matter if they were boring. One of the few problems with the old game, I had very little use for most of the characters after all the Jedis joined my party, I hope that there is a good reason, or more so good abilities, that each character brings to the table

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.